Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Like Tree13Likes

Thread: A World In My Head!

San Antonio, TX
      DJ Entries

A World In My Head!

My first public dream journal! Maybe it'll force me to record daily

March 28, 2010

Before Sleeping: I recalled the entire day backwards, my little Dream Yoga practice. I fell asleep faster recalling my day!

I Am Half Krakin!
      (say it out loud it's funny)

At first my dream starts off very random. I'm playing a game in the hallway! I have a dual perspective. On one hand I'm riding a black bird, the largest mount of the entire game, larger than even the dragons! And on the other hand, I'm just a kid holding this black bird toy, a very small and tiny thing, running back and forth through the hallway. I give a friend of mine a ride on my black bird mount! Well, more like my black bird swooped them up from mid fall! They were terrified! But I told them there was nothing to be afraid because this is the most awesome flying mount in this game.

At some point I stop playing and enter a busy room. My dream is becoming more stable and vivid. This room is large, with a several story tall ceiling, giant windows, and an open round center with spiraling stairs leading to the level below. It's definitely a public space, it was crowded with people.

I fly out the window and my dream is really morphing on me. I get the impression this is the future, judging by the tall super 'futuristic' buildings. Maybe even a space ship or two. I'm in an inner city courtyard/park. The atmosphere is gloomy here, depressing really. I see two guys speaking spanish and I tell them "I've been asleep since 2009! What year is this and what's happened?" With thick heavy accents they tell me it's been about a hundred years, and a lot has happened.

I get a bad feeling. . . Something bad happened to New York? I ask them about it and they say "Sorry, New York is gone. A bomb one hundred times-" And I finish their sentence "More powerful then hiroshima" There is nothing left of New York! They tell me not to even bother going there, unless I want to become a mutant! (that sounds fun actually)

More refugees pour into this mega city, some of them aren't human. I don't think I'm human either! The sky is very gloomy. The aftershock of another bomb maybe?

I think about going home, away from this depressing city. Suddenly I find myself floating down the streets of an old city. Very old! The buildings in comparison looked ancient! Which I liked actually. Grass and wild flowers had overgrown the sidewalks. After each street name were two letters, CO. I figured that the CO stood for Colorado. But this Colorado was right next to the former New York state?

After flying through the city I fly through the countryside. I realized this was my home! All the houses were gnome like, possibly cob homes, with grass and wild plants growing all over their roofs. The grass was so perfectly green, I knew this had to be my home! It was a little slice of paradise in frightening future with war and suffering spreading.

I ran into a group of people who were just having a good time on the streets. I don't know any of them, but they seem to know who I am. One girl rubs my nose! What is she doing? But by rubbing my nose she made me realize the bridge of my nose wasn't normal, it was more cat like. She asks me if I'm half Krakin, and I say yes. Sure I am! I don't even know what that is but I guess they are cat people. Another girl sees me, and I guess she has a thing for nekos - she grabs me and hugs and squeezes me real tight as if I were her pet! I purr anyways.

My dream slowly becomes nonsense with a game of animal paper dolls, and an alien drawing I made that actually creeped me out......(why did I draw it??)

San Antonio, TX
      DJ Entries
      March 29, 2010

I feel asleep trying to recount my day backwards, I didn't even think I would because I was so awake and lucid remembering the first half of the day and then 'blip'. I'm asleep

Nothing Special!
      The first dream had something to do with a garden. I only know because when I woke up I rolled over, grabbed my pen and I was about to write garden and other details on my little pad. But then I fell asleep and I was only dreaming that I was writing garden (oops!)

The next dream is a reoccurring theme, and I always forget to RC every time! I'm back in high school and they want me on the colorguard team. But at the same time I know I graduated, I know I'm college aged, and they still want me on a high school band marching! Must remember to RC next time.

San Antonio, TX
      DJ Entries
      No Foolin Day 2010

I roll over in bed and remember some random dream scene, and I tell myself 'just another uneventful dream night'. Wait a minute, not it wasn't? I remember something. I close my eyes and wait for the images to come back!

An Insane Man Is Loose
      I'm in a stuffy little room, talking to some old guru. He has a long white beard and I think he smells funny, because I don't think he's showered in days. I don't remember our conversations, but I did ask him a few questions. . . .

I'm on the road, traveling with a group of people. We pass by a murder site by the university. She was just a young teenage girl, poor thing. You see, there's an insane man on the loose and he's murdering teenagers and college kids left and right for no other reason except that he can!

We hear a gun shot by one of the main university buildings! Yet I still see two students walk undisturbed to class. "What's wrong with them?" I said "Didn't they hear the gun shot?" My friend says "They did. Can't you see how scared they are?". I guess they did look scared. They kept to themselves and stared at the floor as they walked silently to their classrooms. The university was very very lonely. It looks like a good 90% of the students decided it was too dangerous to come now that some psychopath is here.

It turns out me and my friends are a secret police force, each with unique abilities! I transform into a black panther anthro. We chase down the murderer through the long corridors. I don't remember much of this chase scene, but it was nice for one to not be the person on the run! We lose him in large auditorium like building. We quickly separate to cover all the exits and windows. "There he is!" He was trying to sneak out! He's on a ledge too far for my pantherness to jump. So I grow wings instead and take on a gargoyle form (like Demona).

I fly towards him and land on the ledge he's on. He's a black shadowy like figure, with no face, except for a wide white smile. He's dancing to the rhythm of his own music and he screams "I AM A GOD!". I bite him and rip a chunk off of his arm, and spit the chunk over the ledge. He's like car tire rubber, there was no blood. "A god? Well I just bit you!". He doesn't even seem upset that I bit him. He doesn't even try to hurt me. He just continues laughing. My friends quickly come to my side and since they were big guys, they restrain him and carry him outside. He's still laughing as they drag him away.

I took a while longer to meet my friends outside. When I do go outside, I see the psychopath is being hung upside down with two strange men laughing up a storm. I didn't see my friends anywhere! I didn't know who these two guys were, but I didn't trust them. Either they were tormenting the psychopath, which in the name of justice, I couldn't standby. Or, they are only pretending to keep the psychopath captive and are laughing because they intend to release him and watch him murder again.

Whatever, I POUNCE THEM! They scream! They're just puny humans compared to me. I grab the psychopath and find my friends around the corner. They ask me "What happened? We left him with with two police men from the office." "Oh, is that who they were?" Hmm...now that I thought about it I did recognize them from the police office. They don't seem like good cops anyways!

What should we do with him? As we hold him down, terrified students nearby scream and run away. We put him in a giant water tank. The water is freezing. After a while I noticed he went completely limp! I touch his face, he's ice! Our job wasn't to torture him slowly to death. "He's going to die! We have to take him out."

"Shit. Okay fine. I'll call the general." My friend gets on a cell phone and calls the general and tells him to bring an ambulance and something to warm him up. The general seems confused but then obliges. We take him out of the freezing water. His legs are limp, so we have to help him stand. The ambulance is waiting for us in parking lot, and if you know your MEGA UNIVERSITIES, that's like MILES away. "LET'S GO!" We start to run towards the ambulance. But our running only excited the psychopath, he was warming up. He's got the metabolism of a cold blooded lizard.

"STOP!" I yelled "At this rate he'll gain back his full powers again."

Annoyed my friend calls the general again and ask him to bring fire extinguishers. The general is even more confused! Are we trying to warm him up or keep him cold? "BOTH!"

He was too warm for us to control. He breaks free from my friends grip. We chase him again, but this time he's found an axe! He holds the axe high and threatens to smash my friends skull open if we come any closer. I didn't want to see anyone get hurt so I yell "Stop! Please stop!". He looks at me..........and he drops the axe.

The general and the rest of the police department come onto the scene, and they take him away, handcuffs and all. The general decided it was best to keep him in a large cool water tank to keep his metabolism slow. I wasn't happy though. I felt this man was really insane, suffering mentally, and that our justice system just didn't know what to do with these kinds of people except lock them away. Only fueling their insanity. I didn't warn the general, but I was certain that one day he'd break free from his watery cage. I woke up after that.

Do you think this dream segment has anything to do with the old smelly guru?

I had a second dream, but I gotta get ready for work now.

Dreamtime, Bardos
      DJ Entries
      Very interesting! I don't know what the connection is to the guru. Or if there is one. Did the guru say anything or do anything? What did he smell like? Like BO? Oh yeah, you don't remember your conversation. I wonder what God this guy thinks he is? I wonder about this psychopath.

San Antonio, TX
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Dannon Oneironaut View Post
      Very interesting! I don't know what the connection is to the guru. Or if there is one. Did the guru say anything or do anything? What did he smell like? Like BO? Oh yeah, you don't remember your conversation. I wonder what God this guy thinks he is? I wonder about this psychopath.

I have no idea I just know about two weeks ago I had a dream I went to a lucid dreaming class. And the events that happened in the classroom seemed to bleed over into the next dream. So I just guessed, well if this guru was telling me something, then it some how created the next dream.

Dreamtime, Bardos
      DJ Entries
      AH! Lucid dreaming class. I've been there! Smelly gurus! Sounds like a good name for a song.

Diamonds And Rust Achievements:
      Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points
      Center of the universe
      DJ Entries
      Too bad you weren't lucid... you could have told the psycho you love him! I wonder what that would have done?

No idea on the guru dude.

But it's cool that you transform into a panther-thing!

San Antonio, TX
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Darkmatters View Post
      Too bad you weren't lucid... you could have told the psycho you love him! I wonder what that would have done?
      Yeah! Usually when I'm lucid and I do this, I also thank the DC for their presence and tell them they are free to go. So this psycho would just disappear and not bother me again later on in the dream (otherwise they do pop up again later and harass me!). I was so close to lucid too, I just need to fly a bit more really to figure it out

This was my other dream from the 1st

Falling Spaceship
      I'm on a large public transportation thing, I'm not sure what it is, a bus, an airplane. An announcement over head asks everyone to remain calm. There's an epidemic spreading! And with a closed air system, everyone is bound to get infected. They're calling it the zombie flu. It doesn't literally turn you into a zombie, but you might as well be one.

I didn't want to get sick, so I find a way out of the chamber. This place has lots of little rooms and hallways that reminds me of a submarine. I find my family and they tell me we have to be careful. Everyone in this room is very tense. They tell me aliens are running around! Xenomorphs! I can hear them running around above us in the vents, waiting for the right moment to attack. Our little group never stayed still. No one traveled alone. There were even two female guards by the female restroom to protect you. Walking back into a hallway was a two person job, you had to look both ways!

I was trying to find someone, but I don't remember who, when I wandered upstairs. I enter a room with large windows! It's the first room with any windows. Its vivid and lucid looking out the windows, I almost wanted to fly right through them, but I didn't follow on that instinct. Outside the windows you could see that we were flying over a city. Problem was, this giant spaceship we were on was swerving left and right and left and right! The horizon line never stayed still. I couldn't walk straight anymore and I started to feel nauseous looking out the windows! No wonder everyone is getting sick, it's just a bad case of motion sickness.

I think the aliens killed our pilot. . . Are we about to crash?

I woke up after that. Why didn't I fly!!

April 2, 2010

I was going to recall my day backwards, and then focus on my heart chakra. Instead my mind went completely random the moment it touched my pillow and I just fell asleep. Wow! It makes a huge difference if you fall asleep the wrong way. I know I had dreams but my recall pretty much died. Instead I woke up around 7am a little frustrated that I just ruined a good opportunity to be lucid, since I didn't have to wake up early. The only thing I remembered was 'gold'. I'm not sure what kind of gold, gold coins, gold dust, gold jewelry, gold paint, something gold colored? I went back to sleep with the intention to be lucid.

Instead I dreamed of high school! I always forget to RC when I have these dreams. It's hard because I can't RC it in real life, I'm not in high school anymore. Instead in the dream I gave myself a million and one logical reasons why I should be here. None of them were very logical though.

Hmm...maybe I should write affirmations if I dream of high school I will RC?

DJ Entries
      I never get lucid during those high school dreams either, it's so frustrating! I can't figure out why.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      woot I'm glad you started a public DJ! Always thought you would have epic dreams, and I was right, cool dreams indeed.

And I would make a MILD that whenever you are in a school, you will become lucid.

Dreamtime, Bardos
      DJ Entries
      Xenomorphs!
      Aaaah!!!!

San Antonio, TX
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Walms View Post
      woot I'm glad you started a public DJ! Always thought you would have epic dreams, and I was right, cool dreams indeed.
      Thanks! But I didn't have any cool dreams last night . I woke up upset that my recall died again. So I tried to VILD in the early morning. I was having trouble imagining anything. But then suddenly, I was flying sideways by an old country road! It was like I was in a car, on the passenger side, looking out the window. Who's driving me? I don't know. I couldn't see the car actually, but it felt like I was in one. I was flying/being-driven very fast, maybe at least 50 mph! The VILD was very stable and fast!

The road was very long and STRAIGHT.

Sure the houses and little farms were all nice to look. But I was screaming in my head "Turn! Curve!". This straight road is making me bored. The VILD took a long time to listen to me. Eventually the straight country road started to wind and twist and turn. I was finally able to turn my head forward. I'm flying through a woodlood area. Everything went black and I don't remember after that.

Oh well, it was still a nice VILD!

Dreamtime, Bardos
      DJ Entries
      The straight and narrow path.

Diamonds And Rust Achievements:
      Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points
      Center of the universe
      DJ Entries
      As opposed to the long and winding road.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Populated Wall Veteran First Class 5000 Hall Points Referrer Bronze Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      Eh, what are you talking about? A vivid VILD is still cool! Not filled with action but yeah, sometimes its nice to have some calmness, right?

Dreamtime, Bardos
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by juroara View Post
      Before Sleeping: I recalled the entire day backwards, my little Dream Yoga practice. I fell asleep faster recalling my day!
      How detailed do you get? How many little things do you remember? The more detailed I get the faster I fall asleep!

San Antonio, TX
      DJ Entries
      How detailed do you get? How many little things do you remember? The more detailed I get the faster I fall asleep!

lol...detailed enough I fall asleep before I even reach mid-day. And I usually take up to an hour to fall asleep, so this activity really makes me fall asleep much faster. But I dream better when I recall all the way back to morning! So I might sit up when I do this tonight so I don't fall asleep half way.

Last night I made a firm affirmation that I would remember every dream and wake up after each one to recall them. That part some what worked! I also told myself I would become lucid. That part didn't work as well. Though in each dream I questioned if it was a dream or not. I just didn't carry through the reality checking enough

Dreams That Fool Me
      4/5/10

I wake up! I remember my first dream of the night. But by the time I grab my pen, roll over to jot down on my pad - I don't understand it. My logical mind didn't understand the dream and I could see the memory of it just fading. I close my eyes and struggle to retain the memory in some way I can understand it. I quickly write with my eyes closed "Know landscape is weird?". I vaguely remember talking to someone about a landscape. This person pointed out to me that this landscape is weird. This person seemed to understand that this was a dream!

In the next dream....I was at school again. This time I had worked hours on a lengthy project. My teacher sneers at it, muttered something disrespectful and walked away. I felt deflated! I could never please this teacher . As the class starts to critique I'm lost thinking in my head "What if this was all a dream?". I put my hand on the wall, and I pressed up against it just to feel how solid it was. And I kept sighing, "If only it was a dream! That would be so sweet. I hate this class!" I shake my head instead and tell myself, I'm only wishing that it is a dream. I woke up shortly after deciding it was all real.

You bet I woke up annoyed. Idiot, try to walk through the wall!

I had another dream that also fooled me. As I walked home I magically had two Kitties! Kitty number one runs indoors, but Kitty number two is running around outside. I try to chase her down to bring her inside where it's nice and safe, but I lose her. Oh well, I least I still have Kitty number one. It goes completely over my head that there should only be..ONE Kitty.

Something is very strange. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I know something is very strange. I question if I am dreaming. I turn on the light switch. At first it did nothing. Then after a long time, the light finally turned on. I knew that switches worked strange in dreams, but I told myself this is normal because we've got some bad electrical wiring that really does cause a delay. This is a difficult reality check for me. (In the waking I have to try several times to turn on the bathroom light.)

I go to my room, but I feel even weirder in here. Claustrophobic! I also have trouble seeing, it's so foggy in my room. I feel really uncomfortable and go back to the living room. I tell myself I'm just being paranoid since I'm home alone.

I'm writing in my journal, and again I question if this is a dream, because something feels wrong. I recheck what I wrote, but it's perfectly normal. I can read it just fine and I can reread it again! I tell myself, if this really was a dream it wouldn't be possible. Writing is weird in dreams right? But I kept holding the pen in my hand and examining it, something was odd but I couldn't figure out why.

Mom comes home and tells me she saw Kitty outside. But it goes over my head. Instead I start complaining that I can't see in my room. She checks out my room and confirms she can't get the lights to work at all. She described my room as being 'foggy'. To hear someone else call my room foggy, something in my silly head starts to click! I must be dreaming!

Just as I become lucid I wake up. I'm disorientated, I don't recognize this room at all. Where am I? I try to recall if I'm spending the night some where, but I don't remember visiting anyone last night. My gay uncle comes in the room and I become fixated on his bright green fingernails! It's the color I've been trying to become in my dreams. I wake up shortly after, annoyed the FA fooled me. But remembering something is better than remembering nothing. I'm writing this down to keep my recall!

Tonight, I'll be a bright leafy green!

DJ Entries
      lol I love that you want to be leafy green...that's so cute

Hope to see you on the island.

San Antonio, TX
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Aquanina View Post
      lol I love that you want to be leafy green...that's so cute

Hope to see you on the island.

Okay, but you might have to look extra hard, I might blend in with the surroundings

Dreamtime, Bardos
      DJ Entries
      Do you have a kitty in Waking Life?
      The fogginess of your room is not dissimilar to the fogginess of your lucidity, no?
      These kinds of dreams, although frustrating, are very good signs.
      I didn't remember any dreams last night. I slept too hard
      because I was up too late from celebrating Easter.
      Does everyone have a gay uncle?
      I do also.
      Last edited by Dannon Oneironaut; 04-06-2010 at 09:52 PM.
      juroara likes this.

San Antonio, TX
      DJ Entries
      Do you have a kitty in Waking Life?
      The fogginess of your room is not dissimilar to the fogginess of your lucidity, no?
      These kinds of dreams, although frustrating, are very good signs.
      I didn't remember any dreams last night. I slept too hard
      because I was up too late from celebrating Easter.
      Does everyone have a gay uncle?
      I do also.

Yes, I have a Kitty!

I didn't know what the fogginess in my room could mean, thanks for that interpretation. And yes, a gay uncle is just a family standard!

I mostly had random dreams this morning . It's the earlier dream of the night I can't remember these days, and it's the one I'm trying to remember the most. All I remember was that I woke up concerned over these talking animals that were in some sort of trouble. But by the time I grabbed my pen to write down the dream, I didn't remember who these talking animals were or what the problem was! Oh well, I'll keep working on my MILD to remember reach dream and wake after each one.

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      Awwww, cute kitty is cute!
      And maybe the talking animals dream was a continuation of the other dream, the one with the extra kitty?
      Also, weird that you woke up every time you were about/became lucid, that is one of those annoying things that always happens!

San Antonio, TX
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Walms View Post
      Awwww, cute kitty is cute!
      And maybe the talking animals dream was a continuation of the other dream, the one with the extra kitty?
      Also, weird that you woke up every time you were about/became lucid, that is one of those annoying things that always happens!

Yes This is a recent problem though. My lucids used to be pretty stable and long. I'm trying to get back to that point. It's like learning to lucid dream all over again!

Lol..I just realized your avatar is a kitty, is that your kitty?

Member Achievements:
      LD Count
      México
      DJ Entries
      Not my kitty, but it visited daily to try and eat the small duck on the picture, obviously, the duck won all of the fights and the cat just stopped coming at some point lol

San Antonio, TX
      DJ Entries
      Ha! Cat has no instincts! My Kitty is a TIGER. . . . . .Well she beat up a chihuahua once. Poor little chihuahua just wanted to be her friend.

I was thinking of sharing this dream in the Dream Gallery, but for now I'm just posting it here. It was locked away in my private dream journal. Have you seen the Dream Pipes?

March 20, 2010

The Dream Pipes
      (have you seen them?)

I
      don't remember the beginning of the dream. Only that eventually I walked into a room that looked like a forest. But after looking at this room some more, I realize it's fake and the walls are just painted to look like a sky. One of the walls was like a garage door. It opens up revealing this huge factory complex on the other side. A black man in a bright blue jumper was busy tinkering away with machinery on the other side. The door was closing, but I could see beyond the factory was a rich green forest! With REAL sunlight.

"Wait! I just want to cross through!"

He has a real happy voice and says "Okay! You can go through. Watch your step"

The place was cluttered with, I dunno, things, industrial things. If I knew anything about mechanics I could probably tell you what they were. Just imagine a giant airplane threw up all over the place. In fact, this place was more like a hanger. I'm outside! I can see the rich green forest just beyond this vast courtyard. . but then. . .the scene quickly morphs as I take a step closer. The forest was just an illusion to allure me to what this place really was, the Dream Pipes!

The Dream Pipes is this huge steel construction floating in space. Giant massive pipes, interconnected, and then funneling out in all directions towards the infinite horizon. I was facing the entrance way, gaping holes sitting along each other in a neat row on the courtyard. It was as busy as an airport. And like an airport a bus load of people would walk in and off the dream pipes. They all seemed to know where and what they were doing. I was the only tard who looked lost. Honestly, I was just taken back by the scene and the scale and scope of these Dream Pipes!

I was still several yards away from entering any of these steel tunnels leading off into space. Above each one was a digital sign signifying its destination. I tried to carefully read them, to make sure I would go to the right place. But reading was hard in the dream. That or the symbols were just alien to me.

I get a flashback of the last time I tried to ride the Dream Pipes. It didn't go well! First, you have to select your pipe wisely. There was no turning back, and if you choose the wrong destination, well its the same as getting on the wrong airplane, you're in it for the long ride. But after you choose a pipe, I just remember you are taken to a long glass corridor floating up in the sky. This was like a security check point where they examined you. I just remember I didn't like it, and found the whole process annoying, time consuming and confusing. I remember last time the employees were so useless they didn't even set me up with the right Dream Pipe and I was stuck in limbo.

And then, there is one Dream Pipe I am terrified of the most. You can think of this Dream Pipe as taking you into the astral. But you've got to fly on your own wings. What the pipe does is shoot you out into empty space towards your destination. There is no actual pipe to guide you. If you don't start flying on the path it sets you on, you can just fall into the dark abyss these Dream Pipes seemed to emerge from. Not to mention you have to fly at the same speed it spits you out in because that destination door isn't staying open forever! So if you can't fly as a speeding bullet, you aren't ready, turn back.

There was just something indescribable about these Dream Pipes, I felt like, they really do connect all dream worlds. At the time that frightened me!

When I woke up I didn't remember these Dream Pipes at all!! As far a I am concerned, this is the first time I've ever seen them! But in the dream I 'remembered' them. Oh and, riding the Dream Pipes is a total psychedelic vortex trip!................ZOOOOOOM!!

There is a Dream Pipe connecting our heads, did you know?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast