• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
      Belgium

atlantic's dream journal

I have a bad memory for dreams, so this is going to be mostly small fragments, at least to start with. Here is what I remember from last night.

I was in a swimming pool and just flowed straight out of the water and onto the side, where someone was talking to me. It was an indoor pool, but there was a lot of sunlight there.
      Last edited by atlantic; 10-07-2009 at 11:01 PM.

Night Stalker <span class='glow_000000'>Baron Samedi</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      That's funny! So you didn't jump out of the pool, huh? Your recall will get better and better with time!

You know the Antlantic Ocean is named after Atlantis?
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

Belgium
      Don't remember anything from last night. Woke up, lay still for a while trying to remember, but it was just out of reach. I'm drifting back to sleep, and suddenly I hear my first name being called, very clearly and close by. I know there's no-one in the room, so I lie still and answer mentally, but no reply.

Thinking back, it's not the first time this has happened, and always in this in-between state, but some of the other times it gave me a fright.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Aural hallucinations. Happens to me all the time. Used to wake me up, until I learned I was not going crazy.
      ya gwan fok wid de Baron? ye gotta nodda ting comin. (Formerly known as Baking Nomad.)

Belgium
      That's what it was...ok. I know about visual hallucinations, I never thought there were aural ones too. Funny thing is, I had the impression I was wide awake, but I must have been in the transition state, then, to hallucinate.

By the way, I liked your tutorial on shared dreams. I hope I can do that someday.

I had a kind of shared dreaming experience once. I was sleeping with a girlfriend, we were very close, and I was dreaming. In my dream, a window opens in the sky, and I see a completely different dream inside it, which I was sure belonged to my gf. So I wake up, I wake her up, and ask her what she is dreaming about, and sure enough, it matches.

After that, I always considered dreams to take place in some kind of objective place with its own rules, not in my head. I think dreams are "dressed up" with our subjective memory contents, but the actual structure is not personal.

Belgium
      I went to sleep with the idea of staying immobile and trying to do a DEILD. Because of this, I had several false awakenings. I remember writing down several numbers in a notepad, related to the dreams I had supposedly awakened from.

When I actually awoke I also stayed still, but could not get back to sleep because of excessive traffic noise. I felt my memory extend back through several dream cycles, not just the latest one. However, as often happens, I lost the main thread, or could not make sense of it, and only came back with some fragments. Still, I saw there was continuity in the memory of my dream persona over the whole night.

Fragment: picking up a white statue, possibly a bust, from a wooden palette and carrying it out to a waiting car. It begins to slip through my fingers, and I let myself fall into a sitting position with the statue on my lap so that it does not break. The place is a kind of workshop for artists with white walls and high narrow windows along the top. There is also a big wooden table.

Fragment: talking in the same place with my brother. He is wearing trousers but no shirt, and does not look much like himself, less fat and whiter, but this does not strike me as unusual. We are discussing the numbers I wrote on the paper, and something about naming a baby. He is slightly aggressive as usual.

Fragment: walking in a university town, rainy, narrow cobbled streets, accost a guy pushing a bicycle uphill and ask him a question about an MA course I want to do, but he proposes two other completely unrelated courses instead. We talk for some time.

Fragment: talking to a policeman about the revolutionary activities of my wife's family, and particularly my brother-in-law. Trying to allay his suspicions. The investigator is actually my manager at work but I do not make the connection. The place is outdoors, close to a castle wall, and I can feel a forest nearby, some way from the walls.

Belgium
      Talking with Jeremy about audit of work of Charles. He was saying that the guy was irreplaceable, while I replied that his work was complex but not complicated, and he could replace him with Steven. The room was divided into two lengthwise by a long white cloth, with the auditors presumably working behind it.

Walked uphill along a covered walkway, a bit like in an airport terminal. Reached a very sunny green hilltop. Was supposed to go and live in a house with Rod., but the house was unstable so I was not allowed by my wife to go to the verandah or to further end of the living room. When I tried, the entire house started tipping over.

I think the house was supposed to be overlooking the sea, but when I looked out, it was overlooking a busy intersection with high traffic signs. For some reason this made me think of New England in the Lovecraft stories, something about the evening sky. A flock of birds flew overhead, dodging between the buildings, there was a gunshot and one exploded in a mass of blood. The guy next to me pointed out one large bird, very different from the others, basically a mass of feathers, and said, 'that's a wild one' ("un fauve").

The guy, Romain, sat down and had tea with me, He used some old round tins as there were no cups or glasses. He burnt me, spilling boiling water over my hand, but I showed him I was unhurt thanks to a very thick work glove I was wearing on that hand.

There were more memories, but I tried to do a DEILD on waking at 7 so I stayed still rather than writing them down. I was uncomfortable with too much tension in my back, could not relax. Images started appearing as soon as I closed my eyes, so definitely in right phase of sleep cycle. Traffic noise interrupted process several times (need earplugs). Started going through alphabet and visualizing different thing for each letter - fell asleep at L and only woke up around 10h30, very unusual.

Belgium
      Short memory of drinking tea with Sof; we both had teacups with dragons, hers blue and mine red.

Did not attempt to retrieve any more memories, but decided instead to do a DEILD. On waking, did a fairly complete relaxation, adjusted my position, and decided not to move again until I was in a LD. Unfortunately, it was already morning, so I don't think this was going to work in any case, but it was a good experience.

Stayed completely immobile for two hours, moving my right leg at the 1 hour mark because it was folded and having real circulation problems. Kept track of time thanks to church bells ringing every 15 minutes. Was kept awake to some extent by traffic noises (need earplugs as well as the mask I am already wearing).

My main thought was that I wanted to fool my body into thinking I was asleep, by refraining from sending it any commands, and by keeping the eyes still and the breathing regular.

The first challenge were itches and discomforts. I treated these as tests created by the body; I held back from reacting as they got worse and worse, and they disappeared all of a sudden. There were some involuntary jerking movements as the body relaxed. And I had a short dream at one point that I had moved my hand, which almost fooled me into stopping the whole thing.

The second challenge was the eyes; I had to consciously relax the facial muscles and particularly all the eyeball muscles every so often, to keep them from moving.

The third challenge was the breathing. Every time sleep paralysis started coming on, my breathing deepened and accelerated, causing movement in the whole body. I tried shallow breaths but then felt myself short of air. I ended up introducing a sonorous blockage on the inbreath (ujjayi) and this worked well - it moved into a regular rhythm and really sounded like the breathing of a sleeper after a while.

Last challenge was that I was too fresh, having slept enough, so there was some boredom. Tried counting the breaths, but this altered the breathing, so I dropped it. Tried going through the alphabet doing different visualizations and this worked well, I actually drifted into a light sleep several times.

I ended up breaking it off at the two-hour mark after the phone rang.

Conclusions for next time:
      • make sure I am at right stage in sleep cycle and tired enough to go back to sleep

• select decent position where there are no tension or circulation problems

• take firm resolution not to move, keeping in mind idea of fooling the body into entering sleep paralysis - this is the main point

• make sure there are no external distractions (light, noise, etc)

• use ujjayi on inbreath to regularize breathing, and do not focus on breath

• even if nothing happens, take advantage of opportunity of deep relaxation to implant pre-prepared suggestions into unconscious.

The most important conclusion was that you really need to give yourself time to work on LD or AP. Twenty minutes is not going to do it. A couple of hours every time is more like it, if you want results. And you can take this away from your sleeping hours, because you get up very refreshed after a long relaxation.

Belgium
      Something about a mystery or a disappearance. Like anniversary of Maigret. Two guys are recounting the history or anniversary of something.

Place with swings, like children's park, yellow and sandy. Mario has got hold of a fake ID card in order to help us buy a house.

Opening the side of a wooden platform, like the base of a log house. Inside there is water flowing, and coloured streamers or webs or algae. A cleaning lady removes them. I am worried about contamination.

Coughing, bronchial problems.

------------------------------------------

Yoga session this evening, followed by relaxation. Tried to incorporate WILD techniques, since there were no distractions. Went through various stages quickly - relaxation, attention turning inwards, body becoming numb, beginnings of hypnagogic imagery, and start of buzzing or vibration in body, but could not get any further. Finished up after about 20 minutes, then someone came in right after, so timing was good. Cat also stayed still throughout.

Belgium
      Something about a mystery or a disappearance. Like anniversary of Maigret. Two guys are recounting the history or anniversary of something.

Place with swings, like children's park, yellow and sandy. Mario has got hold of a fake ID card in order to help us buy a house. It's weird, I've never seen him, only heard of him, so in the dream I give him the face of MJ instead.

Opening the side of a wooden platform, like the base of a log house. Inside there is water flowing, and coloured streamers or webs or algae. A cleaning lady removes them. I am worried about contamination.

Coughing, bronchial problems.

Yoga session this evening, followed by relaxation. Tried to incorporate WILD techniques, since there were no distractions. Went through various stages quickly - relaxation, attention turning inwards, body becoming numb, beginnings of hypnagogic imagery, and start of buzzing or vibration in body, but could not get any further. Finished up after about 20 minutes, then someone came in right after, so timing was good. Cat also stayed still throughout.

Urgent resolution: start going to bed by around 11. Then I can set the alarm for around 4 am, and try WILD. Otherwise not really viable.
      Last edited by atlantic; 10-14-2009 at 12:25 AM.

Belgium
      Last night stayed up late, largely answering mail on Facebook. A couple of weird coincidences, as about 4/5 people chose that two-hour period to answer mails or friend requests that had been pending for weeks. Got clear impression of synchronicity at work.

----------------------------------

A place like a campsite or a trailer park, with open, boxy white houses, mostly at ground level. Man like Francisco, feel nervous in his presence.

Me saying maths is very hard.

A lady is clearing rubbish into a black bag from a trailer across the way; she is small with bushy black hair. I talk to her through two open windows which seem to be right next to each other. She asks me if they use interior (?) soy dessert as she throws a packet of it away.

A guy looking like Oscar has lost his wallet, and someone points out that he will be missing his car payments. I check for my own wallet and it is missing. I then seem to daydream inside the dream, thinking of seeing the bulge in the pocket of the security guy and discovering he has taken it, and holding him down to retrieve it.

Me clearing up trash, sweeping it with my hand into a corner and picking it up.

Oscar has lost his wallet. Someone says he will miss the payments on his car.

--------------------------------

Woke up today with pretty clear solution for programming problem at work. Had a very productive day as a result.

Yesterday similar, but had been working at night on book by Deepak Chopra and how it integrates with my ideas on magic. Wrote clear text on this subject during the morning.

Just to point out that sometimes I do not remember dreams, but the night is very productive in a less visible way, as I am incubating solutions to various problems. Will start adding this into dream journal.

Belgium
      Norb goes over to an orangutan to receive a conker. Then he gets very angry when touched.

Jungle setting, checking out real estate.

Row of houses on a street. Big, light-coloured.

Moving into solar system from outside. A bit crowded with planets. Saturn's rings do not look normal, they are wavy.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by atlantic View Post

Coughing, bronchial problems..
      Was the wooden platform anything like a flume? There is a flume that I always stare at at work on the farm that is about a hundred years old. My uncle has been very sick with respiratory problems. I did some dream healing on him. He lives on the farm with the flume.

--------

A lady is clearing rubbish into a black bag from a trailer across the way; she is small with bushy black hair. I talk to her through two open windows which seem to be right next to each other. She asks me if they use interior (?) soy dessert as she throws a packet of it away.

A guy looking like Oscar has lost his wallet, and someone points out that he will be missing his car payments. I check for my own wallet and it is missing. I then seem to daydream inside the dream, thinking of seeing the bulge in the pocket of the security guy and discovering he has taken it, and holding him down to retrieve it.

Me clearing up trash, sweeping it with my hand into a corner and picking it up.

Oscar has lost his wallet. Someone says he will miss the payments on his car.
      I had a dream about torturing a guy to give me his soy donut recipe.

I lost my wallet for two days this week.

Norb goes over to an orangutan to receive a conker. Then he gets very angry when touched.

Jungle setting, checking out real estate.

Row of houses on a street. Big, light-coloured.

Moving into solar system from outside. A bit crowded with planets. Saturn's rings do not look normal, they are wavy.
      What is a conker.

I was checking out real estate in a jungle on Tuesday.

I also recently had a dream of going to another solar system that looked very similar to ours, but it was not the same one.

Interesting synchronicities.

Belgium
      Quote Originally Posted by WakingNomad View Post
      Was the wooden platform anything like a flume? There is a flume that I always stare at at work on the farm that is about a hundred years old. My uncle has been very sick with respiratory problems. I did some dream healing on him. He lives on the farm with the flume.

I had a dream about torturing a guy to give me his soy donut recipe.

I lost my wallet for two days this week.

What is a conker.

I was checking out real estate in a jungle on Tuesday.

I also recently had a dream of going to another solar system that looked very similar to ours, but it was not the same one.

Interesting synchronicities.
      Yeah, it was a bit like a flume, except it was completely enclosed. The lady opened a panel up on one side, and there was a channel of running water inside. And the place had a farm look about it, with a wooden house.

A conker is the English-schoolboy name for a horse chestnut. And this was a big red-haired orangutan, sitting down in a clearing in the middle of a jungle.

The coincidences are interesting. Shame I don't have better recall.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      Yeah, it was a bit like a flume, except it was completely enclosed. The lady opened a panel up on one side, and there was a channel of running water inside. And the place had a farm look about it, with a wooden house.

A conker is the English-schoolboy name for a horse chestnut. And this was a big red-haired orangutan, sitting down in a clearing in the middle of a jungle.

The coincidences are interesting. Shame I don't have better recall.
      Holy shit. I just remembered that when I was on the farm in the jungle where the flume is, I picked up a little toy of King Louie the oraguntan from Jungle Book. This is a waking life experience.

Belgium
      Holy shit. I just remembered that when I was on the farm in the jungle where the flume is, I picked up a little toy of King Louie the oraguntan from Jungle Book. This is a waking life experience.
      This might actually have happened at exactly the same moment - there is a 12-hour time difference between Honolulu and Brussels. That would explain why it is a dream-to-reality connection instead of a shared dreaming connection. This is not too different from shared dreaming - after all, waking reality is just a different kind of dream.

You've been commenting on my dreams, and I read your shared dreaming tutorial. But how is the connection made at the dream level if we have never met? I don't understand that part of it. My dreams connected to your waking reality, but how did I make the connection? Or did you? I mean, there are billions of people on the planet - not counting all the animals, some of whom also dream - so how do you connect to one particular person you have never met?

Maybe I should read your dream diary. Maybe this goes both ways.
      Last edited by atlantic; 10-16-2009 at 11:18 AM.

Belgium
      (Last night, did a memory exercise, working backwards through the memories of the day, and fell asleep about halfway through. This morning, awoke, waited about 20 minutes for my memories to come, then I got all this all of a sudden.)

Out in a forest. We are in some kind of danger, everyone has to stay still. I am looking at a tree, and I know it is full of dolphins. I can hear communication inside the tree. As I look, I see a tiny dolphin, about the size of a hand, jump down from one of the higher branches and into the main trunk, probably to join its mother.

This transitions to another scene in which I am fully dressed - I feel a bit uncomfortable with the shoes on and the covers over me - inside a very large flat bed or mattress with four or five other people. It's an empty room with wooden floors and this mattress thing taking up about half the floor space, full of daylight.

I know this bed is associated with a sect I have been in in the past. A new lady in an overcoat arrives and introduces herself. I know she was in their center in Spain before. She asks me if I "arrived" before last week, meaning how long since I joined the sect, and I reply yes with some irony.
      Last edited by atlantic; 10-16-2009 at 11:15 AM.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      This might actually have happened at exactly the same moment - there is a 12-hour time difference between Honolulu and Brussels. That would explain why it is a dream-to-reality connection instead of a shared dreaming connection. This is not too different from shared dreaming - after all, waking reality is just a different kind of dream.

You've been commenting on my dreams, and I read your shared dreaming tutorial. But how is the connection made at the dream level if we have never met? I don't understand that part of it. My dreams connected to your waking reality, but how did I make the connection? Or did you? I mean, there are billions of people on the planet - not counting all the animals, some of whom also dream - so how do you connect to one particular person you have never met?

Maybe I should read your dream diary. Maybe this goes both ways.
      A tree full of dolphins. Cool!

A new user on here, Ezzie_ezz, had a shared dream with a complete stranger. She lives in Amsterdam, he lives in California. They found out by talking about it in chat!

Raven Knight and I connected by finding each other on the moon. The shared waking life - dream connections are fascinating. I have had this connection within myself and with other people.

As far as it being with strangers, who knows? We vibrate on a similar frequency.

I recently had a dream that I was vomiting black energy, and someone close to me was so upset the same night, she felt like vomiting.

Belgium
      Tried the two Tibetan WILD methods given by LaBerge, on going to sleep and at dawn, using red and white lights respectively. Fell asleep in both cases. Woke late (Saturday), and after lying in bed awake for almost 20 minutes my memories suddenly came back.

Two guys (one is Lu?) talking in front of me close to a cliff edge overlooking the sea in Lag. Weather is sunny and warm. I am explaining to them how the different cliffs and offshore rocks are all part of a single ancient fortified wall which is now broken up.

I see dolphin, point it out, turns into large shark, looks a bit inflated, a lot of gills, swims very quickly closer to coast. Water is transparent and can see entire shark.

Looking for my swimming things in some drawers. My girlfriend is calling up to me to hurry up. Am in a sparsely furnished bedroom in some kind of summer house, during the daytime.

Old guy, serving my girlfriend at checkout counter, and surrounded by four or five cashier girls, is searching through my laptop shoulder case. Tries to see if my old CDs come from his supermarket, and I tell him he is wasting his time.

Another scene. Young guy is helping the girls but complains he does not have anyone to sleep with. My girlfriend, who is wearing a revealing miniskirt, offers to sleep with him.
      Last edited by atlantic; 10-17-2009 at 06:45 PM.
      LD count 2009: DILD: 3 | WILD: 0 | AP: 0

Sites: My dream diary | My dream blog

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      I have lots of dreams of cliffs, especially sea cliffs. Often times in dreams I am on the edge of two different types of habitats, like jungle and desert, swamp and plain, land and sea. I had a dream recently where Don Juan called me a shark.

Were you upset in the dream at your girlfriend?

Belgium
      I have lots of dreams of cliffs, especially sea cliffs. Often times in dreams I am on the edge of two different types of habitats, like jungle and desert, swamp and plain, land and sea. I had a dream recently where Don Juan called me a shark.

Were you upset in the dream at your girlfriend?
      I often have dreams on this particular coastline, which is close to where I used to live as a child. Almost always I am on a cliff, and giant marine animals appear from the deep, mostly whales, sometimes giant squid or other things. Usually I watch them from above, but once or twice I have been close to the water's edge, and the weather is always warm and the water very transparent. These dreams usually leave me feeling very peaceful; these beasts are like messengers from the deep.

No, I wasn't upset at all. Mostly I was just feeling she looked very attractive in those clothes, so somebody making a pass at her just seemed logical. You kind of expect that resonance between your inner state and outer events when you're dreaming.

You're right, the notion of boundary is important symbolically. It's like you're at the frontier between two worlds. Living on the edge, so to speak. I'd never thought about it that way.

I remember one lucid dream I had, maybe two years ago. I was having dreaming of my gf and older son, and suddenly went lucid. I think we were in a house somewhere, and I decided it would be great to go to a beach with them while I was lucid. Obviously I didn't know how to teleport, so I improvised. I told them to take my hands and form a circle, then close their eyes. I closed my own, started turning the circle, and concentrated on where I wanted to go. When I opened them again we were in a tropical beach, still holding hands, just close to the surf. I was quite pleased about that. I don't remember any more after that.
      Last edited by atlantic; 10-17-2009 at 08:11 PM.

Belgium
      Last night, went to sleep with red syllable visualization, after repeating multiple times that I would remember my dreams. Then at dawn awoke, practiced pot-belly breathing and tried white-dot visualization. This awoke me too much, so I switched to the black-dot visualization instead. This worked well: I was not lucid, but all my dreams in this cycle took place in pitch-dark night, and I remember a hand-sized sphere of black glass or crystal figuring prominently in my dreams.

So this black syllable, which Evans-Wentz gives as an alternative to the white one, could work as a dream sign, with a bit of practice, even if it does not work as a WILD method. I also found the red syllable helpful, since it seems to have improved dream recall, although in future I may practice it as a dot rather than a syllable. The white dot was a problem: it gave the impression of a lot of light in the room, and also tended to connect to the breath and wake me up. The pot-bellied breathing is curious: it works in the same way as getting up and walking around for a while; I felt refreshed and more lucid, I felt oxygenated, and less likely to fall into unconsciousness while the body went to sleep.

Only problem with the black syllable is, it is connected to the sexual chakra and has a lot of Scorpio associations. Dreams have a very somber atmosphere with sexual undertones, and there is more anger and tension in the air than usual.

---------------------------------------

In the home of a distinguished couple who were dukes of a city, like Venice, but dark. Rich people come to live there, because they can be richer than the rulers and are allowed to build bigger palaces than theirs. Talking about importing things from other countries, and they were in favour of banning imports from other continents for ecological reasons. We are looking at imported products, namely different kinds of fruit on a wooden table inside their house. I can see inside the house and a nocturnal panorama of roofs and turrets outside at the same time. With the fruit, there is a black crystal sphere, but it is not a fruit.

In motel at night, arrive in car with my brother and sister. Am in reception room, having discussion with Bert. One of the maids intervenes, and I feel she is being insolent, so I leave. Alv is on the phone and does not make way for me, so I have to lie down on the floor to pass under the phone cord. Once I have passed, he tries to calm things down and persuade me not to leave, but I leave on foot. After I leave, scene of a girl licking my chest, and me giving her instructions.

Me and my brother are naked or almost, and strapped in in the back of a car. I am angry with him, and I leaned away from him to ignore him, but this movement pulled on his seat belt, and we got into some kind of a scuffle. I think my mother intervened to mediate. There is a very bad feeling between us.

Instructions for making a game. I see a transparent drinks can, and inside there are two mickey-mouse-head silhouettes on sticks, which are visible against the light passing through the can. Pretend there are two fairies trapped inside the can.

Scene driving through the inside of a house full of broken or discarded toys, looks like a squat. Me and another guy stop on a ramp to pick some up. We seem to be sorting through a pack of old cards with pictures on them. This may be related to a previous part of the dream with children.

Another scene with a sort of lobby to a house. A taxi is supposed to drive through, but instead I try to help by wheeling the driver through the lobby on his driver's seat, on a steep cement ramp passing in front of the reception desk, and end up crashing him against the door. He gets up a bit hurt and dirty with what looks like car oil. Remember talking to the receptionist saying I had made a big mistake. Afterwards there was a scene inside the taxi, me sitting next to the driver, driving through a sort of track in pitch black night, trying to tell him he should turn on his headlights.
      Last edited by atlantic; 10-18-2009 at 12:12 PM.

LD Count
      honolulu, Hawaii
      DJ Entries
      I often have dreams on this particular coastline, which is close to where I used to live as a child. Almost always I am on a cliff, and giant marine animals appear from the deep, mostly whales, sometimes giant squid or other things. Usually I watch them from above, but once or twice I have been close to the water's edge, and the weather is always warm and the water very transparent. These dreams usually leave me feeling very peaceful; these beasts are like messengers from the deep.

No, I wasn't upset at all. Mostly I was just feeling she looked very attractive in those clothes, so somebody making a pass at her just seemed logical. You kind of expect that resonance between your inner state and outer events when you're dreaming.

You're right, the notion of boundary is important symbolically. It's like you're at the frontier between two worlds. Living on the edge, so to speak. I'd never thought about it that way.

I remember one lucid dream I had, maybe two years ago. I was having dreaming of my gf and older son, and suddenly went lucid. I think we were in a house somewhere, and I decided it would be great to go to a beach with them while I was lucid. Obviously I didn't know how to teleport, so I improvised. I told them to take my hands and form a circle, then close their eyes. I closed my own, started turning the circle, and concentrated on where I wanted to go. When I opened them again we were in a tropical beach, still holding hands, just close to the surf. I was quite pleased about that. I don't remember any more after that.
      This is very interesting. Wow. I have had dreams of a giant squid, Kanaloa.

Belgium
      Last night, went to sleep with red syllable visualisation. Decided to remember my dreams, and to be lucid. Did wake up toward the end of each dream cycle during the night. Tried to write dreams without waking up properly, but mostly garbage, cannot make sense of it (example: "code entry points for adobe hell"). After latest awakening, went to sleep w/ white syllable visualization, and the dreams in that cycle had a lot of places with white stone, that was the predominant colour.

-------------------------------------------

Several people with large wings on their backs.

Small triangular entrance to cave at top of steep slope or yellowish gravel track, in a sunny place.

In some sort of temple for magical practice with adjacent room set apart by rusty trellised metalwork and called a '666 room'. On my left is a high ruin of a wall and the higher stones are covered in magical symbols, apparently sigils for spirit invocation. Some sort of low wall in front partitioning room. I also see elsewhere a channel with water running through a room, and a square stone balanced over it, on the point of tipping in.

Other scene. Up in an apartment somewhere, look out of window diagonally and see fight in an esplanade between a man and a woman, with other people around them sitting at tables outside. A waiter intervenes, throwing a stone at the man's head and knocking him out cold. The place feels like a Turkish or Balkan city, early or mid-morning, and there is an impression of whiteness with a lot of stone.

Some lady talking to me about my girlfriend sleeping with some guy. The lady is talking about the risks, and I am saying that she will be using both a condom and spermicide, so there is neither risk of pregnancy nor of STDs.

Belgium
      Memory was clear on waking but too much noise in street outside, and ended up losing most of it.

-----------------------------------

Long scene taking place inside museum. Looks a bit like lobby of central bank I went to the other day. Remember seeing shelf with open youghurt packets (not pots but lidless plastic boxes) which people had opened and left half-consumed, after taking them from a shelf somewhere else. Possibly scene with baby pram. Possibly walking around with members of my family, mother, brother, etc.

Second scene in big house.

Sab arrives and asks for my gf. I tell her that she is indisposed and leave her waiting in a sort of yard or patio. Gf is hiding naked inside the house, curtains drawn, and refuses to see her. I tell her that I have already told Sab she is not available, but that in return she has to *** me ten times. She starts but breaks off because someone is coming.

Someone sees my gf naked, possibly from the waist down, and is surprised.
      Last edited by atlantic; 10-20-2009 at 03:37 PM.
      LD count 2009: DILD: 3 | WILD: 0 | AP: 0

Sites: My dream diary | My dream blog

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast