• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Like Tree3Likes
    • 3 Post By Alexander1656

Thread: New way to Dream Controll

Going to wild tonight.... Alexander1656's Avatar
      California. USA

New way to Dream Controll

I made a website that has a methode on controlling your dreams! I think it works well, Let me know if it works
      http://lucidreamcontroll.webs.com/
      It does not work for everyone, if it does not work for you, post saying does not, but don't get mad.
      Last edited by Alexander1656; 03-17-2010 at 02:37 AM. Reason: broken link
      YYNYM, slash112 and Alex like this.
      "Lucid Dreaming is OUR own world."
      6 lucid dreams so far,3 sense joining
      3 unintenional. Ive prob had much more, but I don't remember them.
      GOALS:
      Go into SP[],Jump of a building [],Fly [],Tast a rainbow [] ,Talk to a lepercon [],
      Talk to Enstine []
      My way to control your dream http://dreamviews.com/community/showthread.php?t=93741

http://bit.ly/GoToCME Clyde Machine's Avatar
      LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      Cool idea, I think this could work for some people. However, I have a recommendation: as the code is currently set up on your site, all it does is reset the text, but doesn't give a confirmation of the message being successfully sent or anything: when you go to use it in your dreams, it would help to have that button click do something besides just replacing your command, which would then better indicate that the command succeeded in sending and that you should expect the result to occur soon. You should add on the site some code to take you to a new page on the site that doesn't appear in the sidebar that says that the message was sent and that your subconscious will respond accordingly in, say, the next three seconds.

If I were to rely on the LDC machine you've "built"(), I'd like to see that implementation before I'd expect it to be greatly reliable for working in my dreams. Good luck on getting this to work for you and for others, I like the idea!
      DV Dictionary. / Verious: a definition. /

I'm not on DV much these days, but I'll try to toss a cool dream or two into my DJ.

California. USA
      I will try to make a extra window apear that says "Submitted!"Hopefully people have a internet connection in there dreams .
      Thanks for the encourgement!
      GOALS:
      Go into SP[],Jump of a building [],Fly [],Tast a rainbow [] ,Talk to a lepercon [],
      Talk to Enstine []
      My way to control your dream http://dreamviews.com/community/showthread.php?t=93741

http://bit.ly/GoToCME Clyde Machine's Avatar
      LD Count
      Above 31.
      Midland, Michigan
      DJ Entries
      Sure thing.

I noticed you wanted to mention the LDC machine site in the next Aware issue, and I just wanted to point out that the only way an idea like the LDC machine, or other ways of controlling your lucid dreams, will get into the magazine is very likely to be included in a list of effective methods, which likely won't ever happen because of how these things are dependent entirely on your will for it work; that would mean just about anything could populate that list.

Also, you'd have to prove it's effective for multiple people on multiple occasions before you can expect it to be featured somewhere on the site such as in the Aware magazine.... I figured I should point that out in case you didn't know.
      DV Dictionary. / Verious: a definition. /

I'm not on DV much these days, but I'll try to toss a cool dream or two into my DJ.

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Created Dream Journal Referrer Gold Tagger First Class Populated Wall 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      1000+
      Idaho
      DJ Entries
      Nice website, I noticed a few grammar errors so you should spell check it!

Banned

Interesteing concept!

I don't think this would work for me.

When I control my dreams I can only alter obvious outcomes of situations in my dreams. I don't think I'd be able to control an entire dream.

I am interested to see if this works for anyone else. Keep us posted and thanks for sharing.

~ Sam

Sweden
      "Submit to subconscious" lol.

Well the first problem would be to actually find a computer. Probably you'll end upp looking for a computer your entire lucid until you forget what you were supposed to do ;p. Otherwise cool idea. Perhaps using a pencil would work just as well. For example: reaching in your pocket for a pencil and write whatever command you have in your hand, then firmly close your hand and believe, then "release". Or something like that. Whatcha think?
      Currently practicing WILD. I quote Kaniaz who said it best: "The point of WILD is to piss me off". Though, I have not given up, far from it.

LD Count
      Holy cow! This method worked well for me, but I had to get a DC to log onto the site. (see my dream journal for the entire dream. I would post a link, but the wii's opera browser doesn't have copy and paste.)
      I'm back!

California. USA
      Quote Originally Posted by BohmaN View Post
      "Submit to subconscious" lol.

Well the first problem would be to actually find a computer. Probably you'll end upp looking for a computer your entire lucid until you forget what you were supposed to do ;p. Otherwise cool idea. Perhaps using a pencil would work just as well. For example: reaching in your pocket for a pencil and write whatever command you have in your hand, then firmly close your hand and believe, then "release". Or something like that. Whatcha think?
      Hmmmm good idea, read the variation tab, it has a technique somewhat like that, but you still need to get to your computer. You could print it out, and put it in your pocket, and just write it down, the same way you would type, in the textbox, and push submit with your finger.
      Quote Originally Posted by YYNYM View Post
      Holy cow! This method worked well for me, but I had to get a DC to log onto the site. (see my dream journal for the entire dream. I would post a link, but the wii's opera browser doesn't have copy and paste.)
      Good to hear we have our first success
      GOALS:
      Talk to Enstine []

Banned
      I used to listen to good mythological music, read some spiritual books for Dream Control. Also, I try to recall good happening from the past of my life to feel and sleep in a better way.

LD Count
      100+
      USA
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Mancon123 View Post
      Nice website, I noticed a few grammar errors so you should spell check it!
      This. Checking the spelling/grammar will make your website look much more polished, and it would also help me believe in the dream that it's actually something credible that will work. Otherwise it seems like a good idea.

Old Dream Journal
      Competition Tasks: Fly, Telekinesis, Element Manipulation

I am interested in this project. Thanks for sharing.

Pat