Title: Blade

Originally Dreamed: 6th March 2010 (pacific time)

Click here for the original post

*This is the dream journal version

Click here for my blog <3
Dream Lucid Dream Comments + Waking
This entry uses Loaf Layout v1.8

I had a dream last night. It was 100% vivid, I could recall almost everything about it, I became lucid, and I got to dream about something I’ve wanted to dream about all week. Even better, the dream lasted for a beautiful 1 hour and 15 minutes, making it the longest dream ever. And by far, the best dream I’ve had in my entire life.
I’ve watched the Blade Trilogy which is basically about vampires being everywhere but we just don’t know it. So for a few days I’ve wanted to have a vampire dream, vampires being the no.1 character I like to become in dreams.

Blade

It starts off where I go into a shop. I am not entirely sure what I am looking for, but like many people I like to browse. Everyone leaves the room except for a group of four. 3 male figures and 1 female. For the sake of the story, I’ll give them names. The female is called Brittany. She closely resembles someone I know IRL. She has short, wild, orange hair. She has black outlines around her eyes. She has piercings on her lip and her right eyebrow. She wears dark black clothing, and is quite thin. There is a man standing next to Brittany called Marcus. He is wearing formal black clothing. He has short spiked blond hair. His eyes look rather amazing. A sort of swirling blue. To the right of Marcus is who appears to be the leader of the four. He has short black (slightly ruffled) hair and is in a black suite. He looks like a businessman. He is called Andre. Then there is another man standing next to Andre. I never got a good look at him, but I believe he has curly hair. He is Alex.
Andre approached me. A conversation started. I can’t remember the exact words, but he was planning to turn me into a vampire. At first I laughed at him. I wasn’t lucid at this point, so I figured this was just some silly prank. Then when his eyes went all glossy and swirling and his fangs were revealed, I became considerably nervous and walked backwards, clumsily hitting the shop window. Then he came at me. I was pinned to the ground, as the other 3 people in the room stared at me smugly. My body was practically seizing. There is blankness, and I wake up sitting in the same room. The other 4 are busy doing things, but note the fact I am now awake. I walk around for a while. I talk to a few of them, who are now friendlier, probably because I am no longer human. Then I start to get thirsty. I have no idea if this was because I was dehydrated during sleep, or if my subconscious has just been upgraded to a better CPU . Either way, I felt thirsty. Being a vampire I decided to go and look for a victim. I walked into a shop adjacent to the one I was attacked in. A little fat asian man with glasses was fiddling with an old dark brown cash register. On the floor were a few dusty antiques, including vases and a portrait of some victorian woman. I walked up to the man. He knew exactly what I was here for. His eyes widened as he saw me. I picked him up by the hands, pushed him against the wall, and took a bite into his neck. I had to bite down pretty hard, but then I could feel a liquid which I knew was blood. The taste was slightly sweet and salty. Very strange indeed. As I started to drink, the asian man squirmed. I bashed his head against the wall and he stop struggling. After a few minutes of drinking, I dropped him to the ground. He was barely alive, so I picked up a small wooden seat near the cash register and whacked his head repeatedly until he was dead. Suddenly Andre walks in. I am standing there near a dead body covered in blood. I attempt to wipe the blood from my face, but it smudges all over my arm. Andre has a small smile on his face, as if he approves.
“That was fast.” he says. Marcus follows him in.
“You should try someone who isn’t fat, they’ll have a nicer quality of blood.” Marcus says.
I walk back into the room with the rest of the vampires and clean myself up using water near a sink. I look in the mirror (yes, all that crap about vampires not seeing there reflection is BS ) and see my reflection. I have nice sharp fangs, and my eyes have changed into a reflective swirling brown. Awesome! I get a little lucid at this point, and say out loud “If only this was reality. How fun would that be?” followed by “I guess I can make my dreamworld this world permanently, if I try”.I quickly lost lucidity when Brittany called me. All the vampires were heading into a nice black SUV and invited me to come. Very quickly I had become part of their little group. As we drove in the car we were talking about hunting humans, until we arrived to a department store. Brittany and I spotted a selection of donuts, and briskly walked over to them and began to eat them.
“Mmm, this is a damn good donut!” Brittany laughed, her voice muffled by the half eaten donut in her mouth. I took a chocolate donut. We laughed as we just stuffed ourselves with donut after donut. They tasted perfect. Sweet and chocolaty. Alex called us, so Brittany and I quickly caught up with the rest of the group. We entered a room full of others, mostly humans. I was thirsty again at this point. I walked through the crowds of people looking for someone. Then I see a young woman. She looks worried. She is alone. I follow her into a quiet room, then attack her. I spend a while trying to drain every ounce of her blood. Its rather satisfying now. She is quite a weak person to begin with, so it is very easy to overpower her. After I’ve finished, I return back to the crowds. I can see Marcus at the back. I walk up to him.
“Hey, I’ve noticed some vampires seem to be able to move really fast, particularly in the dark. How can I accomplish that?” I asked him. Marcus looked at me, smiling as if he was happy I asked.
“Ah. Its quite simple really. As you run, you put all our energy in one of your legs and pump it forward. You’ll basically get pulled along.” he said.
“Great. Thanks!” I replied. I had a go at doing it, but it wasn’t working very well. Then suddenly police officers burst in. All the vampires quickly flee. One of the police officers sees me. I start running. The police officer gets really close, so I try to use Marcus’s advice and just at the nick of time I speed forwards. There is a blur of speed as I move at a considerably fast rate. I then manage to move straight through a wall. I start mocking the police officer by speeding around her.
I catch up with Andre and the others. We get in a car and stop by a church.
“I’m going to stop by here.” I say.
“Oh, c’mon dude. Why the hell would you want to?” Alex asked. Nobody looked very impressed.
“I am in the mood to have some fun. I’ll be back soon.” I say. I walk into the church and took a seat. As the priest walks out, I begin to clap and cheer. Everyone is looking at me in shock. As the priest starts to read out parts of the bible, I laugh really loudly and applaud. Now people are getting pissed off. Once I am done mocking religion I go back to the SUV. We start driving, talking about things, and once again talk about hunting humans. Humans are powerless against us. We can do whatever we want. And as the dream progresses, I become darker and eviler. I lose care for any humans in the dream, including my parents who soon try to track me down. Andre explains to us we will be going to a club. We stop off at another department store, but inside its completely different - there is a party going on. I don’t stay inside for long. I walked about outside looking for other vampires.
Soon we leave to a small rundown building in the center of town. Andre is planning to do business with someone. I decide to kill another human. I go outside and find a human to attack. I drink his blood and he dies. I realize this is the third person I have killed in one day. I go up to Andre.
“Is it dangerous to over-drink blood?” I ask.
“Ha ha. Better than under-drinking.” Andre laughs.
All of us get back in the SUV and drive away.

All good things come to an end though. Soon I wake up.