• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By dariocanata

Thread: Dream Diary 3.0 for Mac users

Searching for Reality

Dream Diary 3.0 for Mac users

Hello dear dreamers,

I am not sure this has never been mentioned but I noticed the Dream Journal program as a sticky but it is only for PC users. I found this mac application called Dream Diary. It's free. I downloaded it and it seems pretty good.
      It has a tab for dream signs where you can make groups. It has a built-it calendar that records each entry and you can bookmark dreams.

I don't know if I can place the link here. It's a freeware so I will put it down. The admins will take it out if they must.

http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/28830

You can find a screen shot on that link.

I saw the vote pool in the Dream Journal post and I thought this would satisfy at least the 40 mac users.

EDIT:
      I have been trying the program and its quite good and simple. You basically have a small calendar and you can write an entry on each day and navigate on the calendar to see all the entries. Then you have a list on the left tab. It's original intention is for keeping track of the Dream Signs. You just make folders for words. But the good thing is that you can bookmark the journal entries in this words. To explain, I saw an apple on my last dream. I add a word "Apple" under the group "Elements" and I bookmark that dream to the apple. Other uses for this list can be to put all your Reality checks on the side so you remember them as you write the dreams.

And here is a screen of the program with all the tabs opened.

Sweet dreams,
      Dário
      Last edited by dariocanata; 02-07-2010 at 03:56 PM.
      Darkmatters likes this.

Diamonds And Rust Achievements:
      Veteran First Class Vivid Dream Journal Referrer Bronze Populated Wall Made lots of Friends on DV Tagger First Class 10000 Hall Points
      Center of the universe
      DJ Entries
      Awesome!! And very good form, bringing gifts with your 4th post!! Not sure I'll use it, I use a notebook beside the bed with a lighted pen and then transfer to here when I get the chance, but I'll try it out anyway.