• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
      Fantasy Dreamer Serenity Dragon's Avatar

Serenity Dragon's Dream Journal

Introduction

Sorry if there's anything miss-spelled, or grammar issues. I type them up in the morning and I have to rush it because I have to get ready for school.

I love dreams. I mainly have non-lucid dreams, but I have been becoming lucid randomly at times. Other times, I just already know I am dreaming. Sometimes, I am dreaming and I know I am, but I don't stop the dream. My dreams are very vivid, so it is hard for me to notice it being real or not at times. I love opinions, and if anyone wants to comment, please go ahead. If you have caught a mistake that I have made while I was dreaming, please let me know. If you notice anything at all like," here's the reason why you didn't become lucid that time" etc. I'd really appreciate it. =]

I saw other journals doing this, so I'll try it out too. ^ ^

Color Code:
      Non-lucid
      Lucid
      Vague Recall
      Me speaking about the dream,etc.
      Halluncination The kind where you wake up and see something.
      Story Dream It is where I make my own dream out of images and have my own storyline in it. I don't think they count as lucids, because usually they are images that I created. I could even imagine a video of it, but it'll turn off an on. You know the pictures you see before you go into a dream, that's what I do. I play around with those. Sometimes, it could turn into a dream.

I'm going to start up a little chart for the fun of it. Maybe it could help me out with dream signs.

If it has an X by it, it means it has been seen more than once.

Animals/Creatures/Mythical Creatures that have been in dreams

Dragon X
      Snake
      Rat
      Spider
      Bull
      Chocobo
      Jaguar
      Monkey
      Sand Worm
      Mermaid
      Crow
      Dinosaur
      Beetle

Places in Dreams

My Room X
      My Bed X
      School X
      Desert
      House X
      Palace/Kingdom X
      Mall
      Disneyland
      Theater
      Cabin X
      Weight Room
      Showers
      Forest X
      Hot Springs
      Tent
      Bus
      Sky X
      Mountain
      London

Abilities when Non-lucid

Changing things
      Flying X
      Walking on Water X
      Fire Blast
      Wind Blast
      Teleport X

Abilities when Lucid

Changing things
      Walking on Water X
      Flying X

Colors Used for describing objects, etc.

Red
      Blue
      Black
      White
      Gray

Hand held Objects

Flute X
      Clock X
      Notebook
      Paper
      Scroll
      Bag X
      Ball X
      Glass
      Food
      Shovel
      Weights
      Gun
      Clothes
      Pencil

Description of People in Dreams

Blond Hair Lady X
      Marching Band Kids X
      Black hair Girl
      Black Hair Boy X
      Twins X
      Parents X
      People in real life X
      Brown Hair Guy
      Brown Hair Girl
      Warrior

Goals When Lucid

Long Lucid Dream [ ]
      Control things at will [ ]
      Meet my Dream Guide [ ]
      Be able to do a month objective [ ]
      Think of something random [ ]
      Ride a Dragon [ ]
      Eat a Cloud [ ]
      Go to Space [ ]
      Last edited by Serenity Dragon; 11-20-2008 at 05:02 AM.

Oct 31, 2008 (Halloween)

I had a very bad day yesterday. My mother kept arguing over every little thing. She does this during this time of the year. She usually quiets down around spring. I have been getting these headaches for a few months, so that's why I think my dream talks about that. It has been affecting my life. It is the reason why I am so quiet. I can't think at times, and it just keeps growing throughout the day.

The Sand Worm and Disease

I was hanging around with my friends. We all were partying in an ocean full of sand. We were standing on top of this tiny little building. The ground started to shake. The sand turned into a form of waves that was creating giant sand rings. These rings were surrounding us. Soon, rows of giant sharp teeth surround our little island. It grew and a wall surrounded all of us. Though, this huge creature stopped from trying to eat us, or at least that's what I thought, and it went back into the sandy sea.

I did not draw this.

I was the only one left on the island. I looked to my side and saw someone on the ground. I watched how the sandworm gobbled her up. It kept eating the things around this tiny island. Then, came back to finish the job on me.

I watched the tall walls, and rows of sharp teeth all around me. I saw the guck from inside, and the monster was about to close its mouth, leaving me inside. It was getting darker, and I looked up seeing the entrance about to close. The creature stopped again, and opened its mouth. Bright light shinned down, and the ground was moving upwards. This time, it was only me standing on the sand, alone. Everything was gone.

I headed back home, but then I felt this pressure feeling in my head. It felt nice at first. Though, it started growing and growing, and this feeling was around my whole head. It was especially strong in the center of my forehead. My parents were getting worried, and we called for help. Someone to check it out. The doctor(who is my science research teacher) was at a car, with all kinds of gadgets, and machinery.

He told us that throughout my mind had been damaged, and that I was going to die in a few months from now. He took away two classes that I loved so dearly. One was science research, and the other was marching band.
      I went to school that day. I was depressed. All day it was work, and quiet. No one had asked about me. None of my friends knew. I felt alone, and I didn't want anyone to know.

The day ended, and I headed on home. I got myself a glass of milk and laid down on the couch. I was asleep, and left the glass of milk on the table. I woke up to seeing my mom.

My mother was angry, and so was I though I kept mine inside and was emotionless to her. She was complaining about every mistake that I have made in my life. My brother was watching in the background. I told myself what's the point on going to school, if I'm going to die, and the two things I liked doing were taken away from me. Though, I only told her, I didn't want to go.

My mom got angrier, and my father came into the room. He started asking me why I didn't want to go. I told him why. My mother all of a sudden said that I should quit my choir class. I told her fine, and might as well have me quit my private lesson while you're at it. My mom turned her back, and I became angry myself. I smack the glass of milk on the table, and it flew into the air. It smashed to the ground, and the shattered glass was everywhere.

My mother grew angrier than before, as she turned around seeing the glass all over the ground. My father started calling me in, and I turned around. My emotionless face was gone. I bent down and began to cry, " I am alone."
      Last edited by Serenity Dragon; 11-20-2008 at 03:20 AM.

Nov 1, 2008

A creepy whisper of my name, and purple stars.

The Sacred Scroll

There was a map in my dream. It kind of looked like this.

There were two peaceful kingdoms from separate lands. Both, secretly planned a war against each other. My father was an assassin for the country by the bay. He was ordered to go to the other country to find information, and kill important leaders.

In one of his missions, he had been captured. He was caught trying to steal something that was sacred to them. Something, the world did not know about. When I found out my father was captured, I wanted to save him.
      I went around doing these missions to later finding out where my father was at. I found there was a certain day to get him out.

He was in bars on wheels, the kind animals would be placed in. One man was pulling on the rope to drag the cage along to be placed by the king. My father was treated like a trophy to them. Crowds screamed with joy, as they won another point in the game. I have never heard of it before, nor do I understand it that well. It was a game where men fought for this tiny ball.

I was hidden in a black robe, and sneaked, maneuvering to the cage. When everyone including the king roared as one of the men in the game fell backwards doing a flip. I opened the cage, told my father to get out quickly, and grabbed this scroll that I glanced at. We ran off while no one noticed.

Curious as I was, I opened the scroll. Ancient letters and musical notes for a certain instrument to play, the flute. This musical scroll was world changing. It could even stop the war. I grabbed my flute that I hid off to the side, and begged my father to guard me. I set the scroll down, and began to play.

"Get them!" Screamed the king.

The army raced on over. My father kept fighting each one who came near.
      Music flowed through the air.
      Last edited by Serenity Dragon; 11-16-2008 at 06:33 PM.

Recent Past Dreams

I want to share these dreams I had before I joined the site. Some are a few days ago, to few weeks, some are almost a month old.

Shocking Clock

I woke up and checked the time. It was 1:00am. I headed on over to my computer to finish my essay, and kept looking back at the time. It said 1:00am. I thought to myself that my clock is probably broken.

I went back to bed to waking up yet again. I looked at the time to see how long I still had. It had said, 1:00 am. I noticed how odd that was, and touched the clock. It shocked me, and I nearly jumped.

"I'm dreaming?" I said to myself.

The room swirled around, and was no more. I was in a different room. I knew right away I was dreaming. Though, it kept changing, and changing, and I couldn't stop it. There was a point where I flew around in one of the rooms. I later forced myself to wake up after some very nice false awakenings.

Chocobos and Disneyland

My friend and I headed on over to Disneyland. At the entrance of the park were Chocobos. All of them were of different colors, and there was only one that was black. He was a baby, and looked ill.

We each got a chocobo to ride on over to Disneyland. My friend and I jumped off them to the rides. There was a ride about the moon, and another that was a scary roller coaster. It later led us to this play pin area. Where there were these giant foamy balls of different colors. The men pushed us in, and we were sinking down to swimming back up.

The Movie Theater

(I was trying to lucid before this dream, but it kept kicking me out.)

I was with these two twins. Both had black hair, and they were boy/girl twins. We were heading on over to the movie theater. As we got inside, the place was like a city. It was gorgeous. Strange pictures were in some rooms, while others looked wealthy.

Later, I was in a room that looked like outside. There were different rooms for the movies. I saw a man with a straw hat and said hi to him. He looked like he was really poor. I ended up in this theater, and was told to wait because it had already begun. The man with the straw hat let me inside his theater. He said that there will be others coming soon, and that I had to wait.

I saw these two animals. One was a humongous bull, and the other was a monkey of some kind. The theater was filled up with parents and kids, and the movie was kidish. Though, my friends did beg me to watch this movie, telling me I had to watch it.

When it was done, the room was empty, and I headed out. I walked over to the man with the straw hat, thanking him.

The Two Snakes

There was a room full of animals. They were pets to untamed beasts. I had two pet snakes. One was black, the other was colorful. I took care of these snakes. I started noticing that every time I was thinking about it, the snakes would do it. I was almost lucid in this dream. When I was thinking about the thought of the snake biting me, was when I noticed it might be a dream. Though, it kicked me out. >_<

Power, Flood, and War

This dream is a mix of fantasy and the real world. Btw, this is probably one of my dreams with really good recall. I still remember every single detail of it. I also had a lucid in the middle of this dream, but I will separate them. The lucid is called Wishing Mermaid, Black Jaguar. It's kind of a failure lucid >.<... like the most of the ones I get.

I was in a class, and it was the last period of the day. The classroom was like my trig class, but the person who was teaching it was my U.S. history. I was sitting in the back with my friend on my left. Behind us was this other class. The wall was made out of cardboard, so we were able to see the kids behind us.

I could feel my energy growing, and growing. I felt these dense warm snakes swarming around my body. I was worried, what if someone found out? I felt like I was heating up the whole room. Though, no one noticed. My friend was talking about how she was getting a special tattoo. It was something everyone in her family member would get. It was part of her family tradition. I told her that sounded really cool, and wished I knew more about my family. She changed the topic, and said, "Did you hear that the flood is coming?"

"What flood?" I asked.

"You'll hear about it on the news, they've been talking about it." She replied, and the bell rang.

I was home, and the news was on. Every single channel had the news. All over the screen said "warning flood". It changed to a newscaster talking about the weather. She said half of the United States will be flooded, and that everyone must be ready for it.

Quickly my family began to pack important items. When we were done, we saw water starting to leak into our house. I told my parents that we should use the kayaks. Soon, the water was rising. By the time we got the kayaks, we were swimming in the water. We swam up the stairs, and I quickly said,
      "Let's use my window from my room. It has no screen, and we'd be on the roof."

By the time we got out to the roof, the flood was nearly touching it. We placed the kayaks down. Something didn't sound right to me, and then it hit me. My baby kitty cat was still inside the house. I sped back inside and got him before the flood did. We were on the kayaks now, and began to follow the stream. We hoped someone would find us.

Though, I ran away. My father would not understand what I was feeling. He kept telling me he knew everything about energy, yet every time I asked him, he would not believe the things I was going through. I was running on the water, my father went after me. I kept running until I came into a dark room. Chairs, desks, and other objects were floating around, and a piano was nearby. A window from the outside shinned down on the water. It was the only light in the room.

My father found me there, and sat down. He started off first,
      "I do know a lot about energy. I've been learning since I was seven years old. I took tai-chi classes, and used my sensing skills to hunt animals."

"Why is it that every time I ask you something, you don't even try to believe me?" I questioned him, a little annoyed.

He replied, "Because there is no such thing. Did you know that this flood was created to start a war?"

"No, it was a natural cause?" I sounded a little confused.

A shadow in the form of a man, walked near the light to be seen. His voice was deep, and he replied, "I can teach you the ways, but you must help out in the war."

"I'll do it!" I said in an instant.

Soon, the room changed, and everything disappeared. I am swimming in the water, and in front of me was a fleet of men. I looked behind and there was also an army. I was in the middle of both. Both armies were wearing armor, and had weapons out.

The men charged, and I dived down into the ocean. It seemed like they were fighting for me. I would swim back up for air, and quickly duck. I dodged attacks, and kept swimming under the water, trying to escape.

Wishing Mermaid, Black Jaguar

I think this is called a DILD. <.<' Ok, the part when I was running away from my dad is when I become lucid for a little bit.

I kept running as fast as I could. I slipped and fell into the water. There was a mermaid. Her hair was long, wavy, and green. Her scaly green tail was swaying back and forth.

"I will grant you three wishes." She said to me.

I thought about it for a moment, and replied, "Flying, Healing, and Walking on water."

She granted me those wishes, and I was on the water. I started flying around, and then I notice something. Wasn't I already walking on water before I made that wish? Mermaid... This is a dream!

A black jaguar appeared out of nowhere and started chasing me. I was flying around and didn't know what I should do. Then I thought maybe I should try attacking it. So, I thought well since usually just thinking about what I want to do worked in my other dreams. I tried it out on the jaguar. FAILURE!!! I thought about maybe blasting it, but I couldn't do it. Then, I tried thinking it wasn't real, and doesn't exist. I even tried to kick it out of the dream. Nothing worked. All I could do was fly around and walk on water. I ended up being tackled by it, and I became non-lucid again.

Separation of Friends

The names of these people will be changed because I do know them in real life. Also, after this dream, I really wanted to talk to my friend to see if it wasn't true. It ended up being him who found me (just like in the dream) and me asking him about it, and him telling me the exact words of how it happened. The only difference was that the setting was different.

I was at a party, or some kind of club. Everyone was dancing to the beat of the band. I noticed Josh was in this band, and wondered why his best friend, Jack, wasn't with him. They both usually play together, and are like brothers.

I walked around, and Jack spotted me. He seemed happy, and was smiling,
      "Hey, Serenity what's up?"

"I'm fine. How about you? How's Josh?"

His face changed. He frowned, and something was wrong.

"He joined a band with his friends, and stopped talking to me. We don't hang out that much as we used to."
      Last edited by Serenity Dragon; 11-01-2008 at 07:18 PM.

Nov 3, 2008

I kept hearing these clicking sounds. Every time I closed my eyes, I heard it. Every time I opened them they would go on for a little bit, and completely turn off.
      I kept moving around in my bed because I just hate SP >.< Well it is more like, it feels uncomfortable.

Red Vs. Blue

My friends and I were wearing blue outfits. We were travelers, but also hated by the ones who wore the red outfits. One day the redcoats found us, and were non-stop chasing us all over the place. We hid inside these beetle machines and moved them inside this giant tree.

I woke up, and realized I was captured by the redcoats. Their leader kept questioning me about where my friends were. I kept telling him, I do not know. He turned his back and walked out. I immediately took this time to jump out of there.

Jumping from branch to branch, the leader was close behind. It was like play of tag. He was it, and I was running. Course, if he caught me, I'd be trapped. We jumped out of the forest down to the desert. I still kept jumping and soaring through the air, he was still following me.

It last for so long, I soared through a little valley, that had a river. The redcoat was long gone. I still was jumping to find a place that would be safe. I was back in a forest, and found a tiny cabin.

I opened the door, and met new people for the first time. Something felt odd. There was something strange about them. Though, I decided to stay. They were going to have a party, and I felt uncomfortable, and left. The people began to chase me. They wanted me at the party.

I soared through tree to tree. No one could stop me. One tried grabbing me, but couldn't reach in time. I soon was in a tall tree, on top of a branch. I watched everyone from down below. They decided to bring someone out to talk to me. The only person in the group that was talking to me in the cabin.

He jumped up, and sat next to me. We chatted a bit. He asked why did I not want to go. I looked away, and told him because I feel uncomfortable. He left at one point, and I sat there a while thinking about it. I decided to go to the party.

I jumped down and and glided on over to an open window. I saw my friend inside, and all the food on the table. We all were having cupcakes.

Nov. 4, 2008

When I woke up, it started to rain. lol xP

The Wish from the Devil

A man with a dark overcoat, and a brown top hat was walking through a dark murky street. I was hidden in the background, stalking him. I was curious where he was heading off too. It was dark out, and he was walking on the wet grass. He was heading towards a broken down cabin. In his right hand was a shovel.

Two men opened the door. One had long curved horns, and the other small specks. They were beating up a little girl. The man hit them, and buried all three of them. I couldn't bare to watch more, and ran after the man.

"Why? Why did you hurt the girl also?! She's human!" I said, outrageous.

"She's a half-breed. I did it so the Northern Lines will open up to me, and lead me to the chosen one, and the demon's gate of wishing." He was now looking up at the sky.

I followed where he was looking. Dark fluffy gray clouds filled the sky. There was an unnoticeable line. It was almost too vague to see, but the same time the colors were like a rainbow. The line moved straight, and then broke into two lines, into a Y shape.

The man turned around, walking away. I followed after him, "I'm not letting you do anything wicked."

He smirked, "Come along, if you wish."

Dream changes and shows different characters. I am not in it. It was like third person.

Clear blue skies and heavy wind blew against her face. Her boots were locked in the rope. Her stance was wide, and her arms were stretching, holding each side of the rope. Her hair was blond, and her eyes were clear blue. Her back was against a leathery surface. She was, in fact, on a blimp.

She climbed down to an open window of a bar, still was dangling outside. The bar tender glanced up and smirked, "What you want?"

"Can I get a drink, please?" She said in a rude way.

He laughed, "Do you think I serve humans?"

"I'm still out here alive, ain't I?" Her eyebrow raised.

Soon a small glass of beer was poured in. She quickly took it, and gulped it down, " Will you guys ever accept me?"

The bar tender left, his back was facing her. She climbed up the rope, and watched the sky.

A loud bell like sound rang, and the blimp was heading downward. She was now on the devil's train, with the bar tender.

"If you tell me, I'll only use it to help you guys."

"If you join us, you'll be our slave." He said.

"I will be grateful." She smiled.

"Alright..."

The train stopped, and she headed on out. She was walking down a pathway, when a man stopped her. He too had blond hair.

"Lady, would you like to see this?"

An eyebrow raised, "See what? If you don't show me right now, I'm leaving"

He took out a hand sized, and glass-like ball. He tossed it into the air, and seconds later, rain poured down. It went away after a minute, and he did it again. She was surprised.

"Those could be great for weapons. Would you like to come along?"

Dream change again back to me.

Mud was everywhere, and the man was climbing it up. I was close by. He was an odd man. I for one will never forgive him for hurting that girl. We were climbing up a hill, our hands were gripping on the grass for support. It began to rain.
      Last edited by Serenity Dragon; 11-16-2008 at 06:47 PM.

Nov. 5, 2008

It is usually hard for me to remember dreams after marching band. See, I'm at school till 9:00pm at night. I guess it is because it wears me down. I do not really remember my non-lucid, but I did in fact have a lucid ^ ^,

Elementary High School

I do remember that it had something to do with Obama in the beginning. Later on, it was about a video game, and my friends were fighting these little kids. After that, I was kidnapped by a giant spider that was chasing me in a dark forest. I had two false awakenings. I woke up and saw my TV was on, and turned it off. I thought to myself as to why I didn't hear the tv all this time. Oh, then I looked at the time, it said 5:00am. I thought to myself about the dreams I had. (my gosh why oh why did I forget xP!!!!!) The other one was when I woke up into my room again.

I woke up on a grassy field, and looked around my direction. How long was I asleep? I wonder if the teacher marked me absent. I was in the class, but I left to sleep for a few minutes. I felt worried about it. I usually never do this, but it was because I was so tired. I stood up, and began walking around. I heard the bell rang, it was a loud roaring bell.

Off to my left, I saw red wrist band. They were the drug-free bands, and were in this plastic container. I could tell there was an event going on. I headed on over to the lunch line. It seemed to me, it had to be lunch.

As I was in the line, a kid started talking to me, "So, what are you going to buy for breakfast?"

"Breakfast?" I asked.

"Yea, its 7:15 am." He said.

I thought to myself for a moment. It really does sound like this is lunch time. It can't still be morning.
      I plugged my nose, laughing at myself for even doing it, thinking this was real. Though, I started breathing while my nose was plugged. I shook my head for a second. No, this can't be? Is it?

I did it two more times, until I was convinced that it was in fact a dream. I, immediately pushed everyone in the line, and jumped into the air. The wind blew against my face, and I was soaring. I tried to make a blast come out of my hand, but nothing happened. Why can't I do it?
      Last edited by Serenity Dragon; 11-06-2008 at 03:45 PM.

Nov 6,2008

Fragments

Something about elements. It had something to do with this guy who was evil. Oh, and my school was mentioned at one point. It was a mix of a lot of things. I remember finding this temple place with my friends and the people there taught me how to use the element fire. Something to do with a crystal. This evil guy chopped half-way of the girl's head, and destroyed her home. She survived. Something about a journey. Oh and at the school, I was working on some kind of stage stuff. I was at the last minute writing down scripts, while the play was going on.
      Last edited by Serenity Dragon; 11-06-2008 at 03:46 PM.

Nov. 7,2008

DILD-failure lucid

Marching Band Room

I was in the band room, and everyone had their instruments out, except me. I told them it was tutorial, and that I was going to study. Though, they were persistent at it. They wanted me to have my instrument out. I told them I don't have it with me. Then, I stood there and thought to myself, how did I get here in the first place? Usually the seats are in a different position than this, and where are all the stands?

I paused for a second, I'm dreaming? I knew it was a dream, it was right there, even though it looked so real, but the objects were off. I plugged my nose just in case, and I was breathing. So, I AM dreaming?

The whole dream pauses, and changes. I wake up in my room. I plugged my nose again. I was still dreaming. I ended up waking up.
      When I was awake, I plugged my nose again, and it felt like I did plug my nose. Though, it was like I tricked myself into thinking I was plugging my nose because my eyes were actually open. It ended up me asking is this really a dream or the real world? Though it was really the real world. I somehow was hallucinating. This has happened before too except really freaky.
      Last edited by Serenity Dragon; 11-08-2008 at 04:21 AM.

Nov. 8,2008

I was just making up my own dream when I was asleep. I call them story dreams :]. Btw, this is all false, it is just a story, and I was reading about psychic stuff, so I thought about wanting to have it in the dream.

Story Dream

Something to do with someone training me. The dream kept changing. It wasn't really a dream. Just random pictures every now and then. I just ended up making up my own pictures, and made my own dream. I do that sometimes. I made up my own story dream xP.

Anyway, it was about Hawaii. A tsunami hit California, and I somehow was washed up on the shores of Hawaii. (I was bored ok.). Someone found me, and it turned out to be my friend's family. Then, the dream actually started becoming a dream, but I was controlling the storyline. So, I thought to myself since Hawaii seems to be a spiritual place. I made myself like a telepathic, and her family didn't know I had that ability. At first, they hated the fact that I was an American. Because long ago the Americans did in fact hurt their Queen and took their land away. One thing I didn't know, was that her family had a history of psychics. That, her own brother was really a telepathic too but only through his family.

The door knocked and they told me to go hide. They feared if the Hawaiians found out an American was here, they'd be angry, or even try to kill me. So, I hid behind her brother, at a very far corner. When it was over I headed upstairs to a room. Her brother walked in and asked me something. Though, I accidentally sent a message to him to leave me alone. Though, the way it was sent was different. It was a feeling to leave. It was not like thoughts. It was like universal thoughts. He went back and told his parents about it.
      It ends because of my cat getting in my room, and jumped on me, and meowing for attention xP.
      Last edited by Serenity Dragon; 11-08-2008 at 05:08 PM.

Nov. 9,2008

I don't even think I had a dream dream last night. I think they were just images/small clips. I didn't go to bed until really late because I was really busy with school. Or, it could be the fact that on these days, I have been worn out. I'm going to attempt a WILD in an hour or so.

Fragments

Something about my school. It had instruments in it. Something to do with my friends.

Bizarre Lucid

I'm going to describe every detail of it even before I had the lucid.

I heard a loud buzzing sound, and I felt like I was shaking. It stopped for a long time. Then, I saw images of people and places. People walking around, small clips of things. Since, nothing seemed to happen for the longest time, I woke up. My vision was blurry. I rubbed my eyes, and nothing happened. It stayed blurry. I plugged my nose to see if this was a dream, and it was. I got out of bed. I went outside of my room. Everything was still blurry. I saw my father playing his game, and he was wearing something blue. I turned to face the bathroom. Everything didn't seem off to me. I plugged my nose again. I'm breathing. If this is a dream, then I should go and change something. Though, I was pushed far backwards. I woke up again, and my eyes were blurry again. I plugged my nose. I was breathing. Something didn't sound right. I stayed in my bed, and waited. My vision came back to normal and I saw some kind of stuffed animal's foot. I heard a loud buzzing sound again. Then finally, I was back in reality. I turned around and the foot was from my bunny. I went out of my room to see my father playing his game with a Hawaiian blue shirt.

I'm going to go back to sleep later on today, and I feel more tired than before >.<. I wanna see if I could lucid again, and I wanna change something in it! Rawr Dx
      Last edited by Serenity Dragon; 11-13-2008 at 12:24 PM.

Nov. 10,2008

I was sleeping over at a friend's house. I usually never ever sleepover at anyone's house. So, I was uncomfortable sleeping there. I kept going through SP. I tried my best to stay still as long as I could, but no dream came. I would turn around in another position, and stay still, trying to actually get a dream. I only saw images throughout the night, and kept hearing a ringing sound.
      Spoiler for xXxX~Enter if you Dare~XxXx:

Nov. 11,2008

Fragments of a School

Something about a school. It was a school that I have never seen before in my real life.

Missing Clothes and Hot Springs

I was walking around with a group of friends. We were walking down a muddy pathway, and I broke off the group. I went to explore where the steam was at. I actually do this a lot in real life. I get curious about things, and people don't notice when I go missing xP. I know and know, "bad me". As I was heading on over, I passed through the bushes, and found giant pools of hot springs. I ran back to my friends and told them about the hot springs. We all headed on over, and took off our clothes, and started swimming around. I went to look at another hot spring, and people were walking on water, and performing a dance show. I went back to my clothes but they were missing. I was around asking my friends where my clothes were. Word got out about it, and one of my friends who was on the shore, lent me some clothes to put on. I turned around to change. Though, when I got the clothes on, they were on wrong. I went inside a cave and changed in there, just so I wasn't choking on it.

How the Rat Became a Spider

A group of rats lived together under an old cabin. Their friends were the two logger men. These rats had a leader rat. This leader would lead them to find food and come back to the cabin each day with a meal that they found from the outside world.

However, a hunter came one day to talk to the two logger men. He told them how wicked rats truly are. At first, the logger men did not believe the man, and closed the door. The rats went off again today to get their food. They collected so much and they put them inside a hollow log.

The rats were all working together and pushing the log back to the cabin. The hunter came back and showed the logger men what the rats were doing. They couldn't believe their rat friends would steal their log, but didn't know that they had collected a lot of food from inside so they could survive the winter.

The hunter pointed his shot gun near the bush. He was waiting for them to come out. All the rats were scared, except their leader. Their leader, pushed the log, and raced towards the cabin. A loud bang echoed, and it turned out to be a miss. The rat was racing past the tables that were outside in the woods. The hunter kept missing, and destroying tables. As the leader rat approached the cabin, it was hit.

The rat flew into the air, and turned into a tiny speck of a spider. It landed on a web of the tree. The spider fell down to another web that had a bigger spider. Though, the big spider did not attack. It fell again deep down in the darkness under the giant dry leaves.
      Last edited by Serenity Dragon; 11-11-2008 at 04:17 PM.

Nov. 12,2008

Failed Attempt At the Yellow Brick Road

I appeared in a gym. There were weights on each side. I immediately knew it was a dream, but I plugged my nose just in case. I was in fact, dreaming. The room wasn't stable. Sure, everything was vivid, but it was just a strange room with weights. I went over to open a door, telling myself that once I open it, there will be a yellow brick road. However, the door began to fade away, and turned into a wall. I turned around, and the walls were changing. Doors were appearing at random, and disappearing. Yellow Brick Road? The walls swirled around until they finally stopped. Two people were taking showers behind the two glass doors. My subconscious is pathetic. No, a yellow brick road!The room swirled around once again. I tried to get to a door, but it never happened.

The Palace of Dragons

It was like a dream in the making, but it never truly formed into a dream. I was conscious the whole time. I was in a palace, and two dragons were in the room. I began to fly, with barely any control. I could not stop, only slow down, and make my own directions. I flew through a door, and down spiral stairs where more black and white dragons appeared. I flew into a vent, and traveled through tunnels. I fell down into a beautiful hallway. Dragons were in the room. I flew through more doors, seeing beautiful dragon designs. I flew outside a window, only to be outside of a floating castle, and black/white dragons soaring the sky. The clouds were fluffy violet/pink. I fell down to the ground and saw enchanting forests, and appeared back into the palace. Only again to fly around seeing more designs of dragons, and dragons themselves.

The Witch and Wizard

I was camping in the woods with my father. We were camping with other witches and wizards. One wizard was about to kill a peacock, but it turned out to be my long lost twin brother. Though, he had long black hair. All of a sudden, the whole school was after my brother and I. We were related and so we were wanted. I raced out as well as my brother. We ran far away. However, I got captured by this evil blond haired lady. I was trapped in a gray room. All doors were closed. I flew around the room, trying to find a way out. I landed back on the ground and saw a door open. There were marching band kids marching away playing their instruments. I hid behind the door. They could easily catch me.

I woke up in my bed, and plugged my nose. I'm dreaming? I got up, but then I was back again in pitch black darkness. I want to wake up. I woke up again. This time I saw my cat and everything seemed right. I plugged my nose, but realized I tricked myself into thinking I did. I was in sleep paralysis. I couldn't even feel my own arms.
      Last edited by Serenity Dragon; 12-02-2008 at 01:19 AM.

Nov. 13, 2008

Btw, all of them were vivid, and got more vivid as the dreams went on. @_@'

The Attack of the Dinosaur

I was running as a giant roar echoed behind me. Every person in the city was running for their lives. A T-Rex was out for blood. I raced and hid inside a vent. The ground shook. A sign that the T-Rex was nearby. I was shivering, scared he'd find me. Though, as he got near to my vent, he attacked the one next to me. Then, looked inside mine. He roared, and I slid backwards, falling down the vent. The T-Rex destroyed the wall. He ate a person inside the broken elevator. I covered my mouth with my hands, trying not to scream.

Would You Like a Sandwich?

I was in my Latin class, and was sitting in the far back. There were students next to me. The Latin teacher, Sara, finally was well enough to teach the class again. Everyone missed the Latin substitute.

I asked the girl next to me if I could borrow a piece of paper. She said it was ok, and so I tore one out. I began writing notes, when she started to say,

"Uh... you tore my chart, and tore the corner too."

I looked at the desk to seeing the chart she was talking about.

"I.. did? Oh, sorry?"

"It's alright. Would you like to come with us after school and make some sandwiches. We'll have a party at the park."

"Sure."

The room changed and I somehow appeared in a room with all the students. We were all making sandwiches. We made so many, but there wasn't enough for me, and another girl.

It was dark out in the park, and everyone was eating their sandwich. The girl came to me, and stole someone's sandwich. She tossed it in the air and a crow came to snatch it away.

"That isn't a good sign." She said, "Not, a good sign at all."

I felt something terribly bad was going to happen, and looked at everyone in the park. They began to faint.

Black Dragon

I had my marching bag around my shoulder, and I was carrying too many things as I was walking out of the door. It was dark out, and there was a bright full moon up in the sky. I was walking out of the house. I was on the street when I accidentally dropped everything. I went to pick it up, but then my father's car appeared in front of me. I headed to the grass, and the car parked on our driveway.

A black european/western dragon appeared on the yard. She was as big as my garage. She wasn't attacking. She was actually very kind. Her tail wrapped around me, as if I was her child.

Chris-er-Treating

It was pitch black. A voice entered my ears, "Children, would you like to go Chris-errr-treating."

"Yeaahh, mommy."

I knew I was dreaming, when I opened my eyes to seeing two twin babies, and a mother talking to them on my bed. Behind the babies was a dead man. His black long hair covered his face, and he was crawling over to me. My bed shook as he got closer. My heart was pounding as I couldn't move. I felt like he was going to grab me the moment he could get near. I knew it was a dream, but I couldn't stop it. I couldn't do anything. My heart kept pounding more and more, and the bed shook more.

Everything was pitch black. I woke up again, and plugged my nose. I was dreaming. I got up, but then I was pushed back.

The Doctor

I woke up again in my bed. My mother and father were talking about me seeing Dr. Glen. They were saying something about it being free. I have never heard of doctor glen. I plugged my nose, and I was dreaming. The dream quickly died away.
      Last edited by Serenity Dragon; 11-13-2008 at 11:36 PM.

Nov. 14,2008

No dream recall.

Nov. 15,2008

I'm shocked I was able to remember something after a marching band event. I didn't get home till 10pm Dx.

We're... Princesses?

It was the end of the game season, and my friend wanted us to have a marching band party at her house. We all were walking to her house, crossing the street. There were a lot of streets to cross. There was even a point where my friend ran across the street, told me to do the same, and I headed really fast on over.

We all finally reached her house, and met other marching band kids at a round table. They all were talking away. Later, we all slept over. I was in her room, sleeping on the floor with blankets. She was on this tiny bed with all kinds of puffy blankets.

The next day we all were going to take a bus ride. We headed on out, and entered a white bus. Inside wasn't like any real world bus anyone would see. It was like being inside a train that had millions of doors.

My friend and I broke off from the group, and we were exploring. We came across this bus attendant. She had blond hair and a blue outfit with a blue cap. She wanted us to hide, and told us we were special. She made us take this shot and we hid inside a bathroom. We both were old people. I was an old tiny lady, and my friend even though she was a girl, was an old man. We both laughed at each other, and waited for the lady to return. However, she never did.

We walked out of the bathroom, headed through a hallway, and up the stairs. We both turned around to seeing another mirror. Beautiful white gowns with crowns were replaced from the old person disguise. We looked like princesses. The blond lady showed up again, and told us we had to come along with her. We were going on a space ride.
      Last edited by Serenity Dragon; 11-15-2008 at 04:06 PM.

Nov. 16, 2008

I couldn't even sleep last night. I kept tossing and turning. I might take a nap later on today.

No dream, couldn't sleep, and I think I'm now sleep deprived Dx. I had an audio hallucination.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaawwww." The voice sounded like a crooked witch. It died away like a wound up toy. Stupid hallucination. T_T

Tonight might either get worse, or maybe I'll be able to sleep.
      Last edited by Serenity Dragon; 11-16-2008 at 10:09 PM.

Nov. 17,2008

30 Second LD

It started out me in a sky falling and I knew I was dreaming, though the dream stopped the moment I started to fly. There were dragons again.

Boy Friend against Palin

It led to talking about being with some friends and inside this huge building. I was exploring the place, and was later forced to live with this family. The boy ended up being my boy friend I don't have a BF yet. and he was going against Palin. They called his name, but Palin went up instead, and her name isn't Gary, nor is that his name. So, Jerry walked up in front of the crowd while Palin was at the podium. He was speaking out strong to the crowd without a mic. Then, Palin tried speaking out, but she couldn't because his voice was louder than hers. The democrats were cheering and the republicans were booing. The crowd was so loud, but his voice still echoed across the whole area.
      Last edited by Serenity Dragon; 11-18-2008 at 05:05 AM.

Nov. 18,2008

No Dream Recall. I don't even think I had a dream rofl. Isn't that great?

I know I was tossing and turning again. I know what SP is in all, I go through it almost every night. I should try and get used to it :/. Well, I tried staying still, but then I felt like someone was literally grabbing my legs and pulling on them, and then I felt like I was going to laugh because it literally felt like someone was tickling me. I couldn't move, so it was like torture xP. Btw, my leg went numb and also my hand. I wasn't even sleeping on them.

I have marching band today, so I might have no recall again. Ugh. I should be positive. *I will remember my dream tonight.* <.<"
      Last edited by Serenity Dragon; 11-21-2008 at 03:53 AM.

Nov. 19,2008

No dream recall again, I swear I don't even think I had a dream. O.o'

Though...

I had a WILD, or is it a WILD? I woke up and told myself I really wanted a dream, and thought about how my story dreams go. I went straight into a dream! I wanted a sea of clouds though, but hey it worked lol.

Mountain WILD

I went straight into a vivid place up in the sky at a mountain. It was a blue sky with some fluffy clouds in the area. Down below was a forest, I could see trails and muddy pathways. I flew around there for a while. Then, I flew up in the sky, and wanted to go to space. I flew higher and higher, but it was taking forever, and so I told myself, "Let's go to London."

I have never been to London and have no idea what it looks like, but I flew down really fast, and entered a structured place. Few people were walking around, I saw few cars, and these white cement structured buildings, and old buildings too. I was flying around, and followed the street.
      Last edited by Serenity Dragon; 12-02-2008 at 01:21 AM.

Nov. 20,2008

No Dream Recall.

Nov. 21,2008

Fragments

Something to do with spirits, and government.

Nov. 22,2008

A shadow of a person was in front of my bed behind the bookshelf. It looked like he was looking straight at me. He moved and floated above me. Soon, my whole body became heavy. I pulled all my might, and said out loud, STOP! He disappeared. Meepers it was spooky. :S

Fragment 1

Something about my father.

Fragment 2

Something about my family.

I'm Late

I woke up in bed, and looked at the time. 8:00am!!!I had to be at marching band before7am! AHHHHHH!!! I got out of bed, both parents were down the stairs acting normal. I looked at both of them and said, "Mom, dad, I have a marching band competition today. I was suppose to be there at 7am."

"Can we go there right now?"

"I've no idea. It's suppose to be at A. Usually someone calls me!"

"We could go check."

I went to look at the time again. 10:00am. WHAT?!! AhhhHHhHHhhHhh! They're probably at the place already.

My father and I are in the car, and we meet Mr. and Mrs H.

"They left a few hours ago. The drive itself is an hour too."

I was at the verge of tearing my hair.

"Why is this happening to me?!"

Course, if only I did plug my nose at the beginning of my dream. Though, it is kind of hard for me since this whole past week and today has been marching band to projects. I tend to forget dreams when I have marching band b/c I get exhausted. lol I'm going back to bed, I gonna try to WILD, or lucid.
      Last edited by Serenity Dragon; 11-22-2008 at 02:06 PM.

Wow, I passed out at 5:00pm!

Nov. 23,2008

Magic of Weirdness

Something about a school of magic. I was exploring rooms, and escaped with help. I was at a zoo, and for some odd reason I was famous or well known. I had to keep getting disguises. I remember I had to go to the bathroom, and I found this store that did have one. The moment I opened the bathroom door, toilets were everywhere. There were no walls in between them. Boys and girls were there, but only the girls were going to the bathroom, the boys were watching.

I remember I was performing a show. I was showing monsters fighting each other but it was more so a kid show. People wanted to see more though. They wanted to see amazing power from me. They wanted me to fight monstrous monsters. The beasts of all.
      Last edited by Serenity Dragon; 11-29-2008 at 03:49 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast