• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
      Nowhere
      DJ Entries

Post Mr. Pig's World of Dreams

Welcome to my dream journal! Please enjoy your stay here and feel free to leave comments, I would be very sad and lonely if no one told me how awesome my dreams are.

I'll start by explaining all the pretty colors:
      Just a Normal Dream
      Lucid Dream
      False Awakening
      Awake/Notes
      False Memory
      In the Title: One of my favorite dreams.

I will usually write my dreams as if i was having them. Some things might not make sense (like a sudden change or a false memory) so I'll add notes so you can figure out what was going through my head.

I'll try to get better at dream recall and lucid dreaming so I can write more interesting things in here.

Spoiler for Dream Signs:

Spoiler for Dream Goals:

I think that's everything you need to know about this journal, so sit back, relax, maybe grab some popcorn, and enjoy the random stuff that goes through my head.
      Last edited by Mr. Pig; 02-04-2009 at 09:10 PM.
      http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7726/mrpigsig1lw8.jpg
      Lucid Dreams since Joining: 9, I think.
      Tasks Completed: 2
      Dream Journal and other cool stuff.

Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      August 18, 2008

SPIDERS
      All I remember from last night...My brother and I were walking down a hallway with lots of cobwebs. I remember seeing a spider as big as my fist, so I tried to avoid it.

I know I had another dream but I completely forget what it was.

Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      August 19, 2008

SLEEPING?
      I have no idea if I was dreaming or awake, so I'll just put it as a false awakening.
      I woke up very tired. I decided to try to fall back to sleep and try to have a lucid dream. I tried to stay still and sleep. I heard my parents downstairs and somehow came to the conclusion that they were in the kitchen talking and doing dishes and remember thinking that the light was probably on in the kitchen. I realized that I had been shivering for a while and couldn't tell if it was me falling asleep or me just shivering because I was cold. I felt myself slowly falling but I wasn't moving. I fell asleep and just slept. I woke up what seemed like a couple of seconds later.

I don't know if the whole thing was a dream or if I really did wake up and fall asleep and wake up again. It felt like both.

Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      August 20, 2008

No dreams last night. I finally fell asleep at about 11:30 and slept through the whole night.

Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      August 21, 2008

STUPID LUCID
      I woke up and realized that everything seemed different. I was dreaming! I plugged my nose and could still breath. Cool! I rubbed my hands together and licked the roof of my mouth to get rid of the fog. It worked! I looked at my hands. My fingers were bent forward but felt like they were bent backwards. On my left hand, my thumb and pinkie were switched. Weird. I was on my way to the bathroom but realized that using it in a dream would be useless. I wanted to fly, so I went outside. It was still dark, so I tried spinnen, reminding myself I was dreaming. Nothing changed. On my way down the driveway, I jumped, went a little higher than normal, and slowly floated back down. I tried again and again, bud couldn't get any higher. I wanted to jump to the top of the barn by our house and jump off. I decided I would jump at the end of the dream, just in case it woke me up. I did a backflip on the way down to the end of the driveway.

I saw my dad park the Hummer and get out. I hid from him so he wouldn't interfere with my lucidity. When he was gone, I got in the Hummer, onto the highway, and floored it. I was going slower than the car in front of me. The speedometer said 25 mph, but I was probably going 45, even though the accelorator was all the way down. The engine was making a low hum so I mocked it and raised the pitch. The engine raised its pitch too as it sped up with the Hummer. I tried again to get even faster, but it was hard to keep the speed up. I gave up speeding and scraped against the sid of the car I had been following. The driver didn't seem t mind. I swerved into the opposite lane. The oncoming traffic just turned, passed me, and continued on their path with no collisions.

I got bored of driving so I stopped at an island by a construction zone and stepped out. My parents and brother got out too. I tried to spin somewhere but since I didn't have anything in mind, I appeared six feet to the left. I tried again. This time, I ended up in band class a couple of minutes before school. I was still lucid but rubbed my hands together anyay. When I looked at them, my thumb was back where it was supposed to be, but my fingers were swollen in some spots and short in others. I was missing some finger nails too. My fingers were still bent and I couldn't control them very well. I talked to some of my friends and showed them my backflip. They thought it was boring. I went to the back room where all the instruments are stored on shelves. The room was huge! I looked up and noticed that the ceiling was twice as high above the shelves. I wanted to see what was up there, so I started climbing. At the top, there were hundreds of shoe-boxes. I pushed some off just because I could. My brother was with me now, and the boxes turned into cups, cost containing some kid of pop. As we pushed them to the ground, I made a funny joke about refills. It didn't make sence, but it was funny when I said it. I think I had to use the bathroom, so I woke myself up.

It was 2:25 a.m. I used the bathroom, and decided that since I was up, I would write the dream down. (my notes were a lot shorter than this) I felt a little scared for some reason. I was proably scared of accedentaly having a WILD and SP. I realized that I had completely forgotten about the tasks and everything else I wanted to do.

SLEEPING IN THE CAMPER
      The sound of tree branches breaking woke me up. It wouldn't stop. I sat up in my bed and noticed that the lights were on and I was in my grandma's camper. The sond was coming from all the branches we were hitting as the camper sped down a narrow dirt path. I was dreaming again. I didn't remember falling asleep. The camper was parked now in a small clearing surrounded by trees and weeds. From outside the camper, I could see my room. It was only the floor and two walls passed a field of tall weeds. I was with someone else now. I don't even remember if I know them or not. We couldn't find a way around the weeds.

I can't remember if I woke up after this dream or not.

LOCAL LIBRARY
      I was at the computer. Something seemed wrong. I was dreaming again!. I tried doing something on the computer but it was being annoying and wouldn't do what I wanted it to. I remembered that I wanted to find my dream name. My brother was sitting on the couch with the laptop. I asked him. He said it was in the library and pointed toward the cornfield like there was a library over there. I was getting annoyed at my dream. I looked back at my computer and saw "Local Libraries" typed into the search bar on some search engine.

I realized that this was going to be fun. I would find the nearest library and find my dream name!

I woke up before I could even search for the library.

MONDAY

Finally! A dream that was nice to me!

It started just like the last one with me on the computer realizing that I was dreaming. Sometime during this dream, I switched to the laptop. Again, I asked my brother for my dream name, but he just shrugged and mumbled somthing. I asked my dad, who was watching TV. He looked at me and said "Well, it's either Monday or Septemberry. I personally like Septemberry!" I didn't agree. But I was happy that he didn't say something stupid or boring. I kind of like the name Monday.

Of course, it was night again. Why can't my dreams take place during the day?! I remembered the advanced task. I looked at the laptop and decided to eat the power out of it. I pretended to suck through a straw and the screen faded. My mouth felt warm but I was dissapointed because it had no taste. I was a small light in the keyboard and sucked it into my mouth. I could see it fly toward my mouth a little. It was warm with a taste that I can't describe. My tounge tingled as the green light slid over it and down my throat. I looked at the TV and realized that it was blank now, though my dad didn't notice and continued watching it. I must have sucked the light out of both screens instead of the power out of the laptop. Oh well, it still counts! I focused on the computer's screen and brought the light back. It was still running, proving my theory. I tried the same thing to the TV, but it was still dark. When I tried to lighten it, it just got foggy and lost some color. I left it alone. I wanted to change the sky from night to day. I concentrated on lightening the sky. Nothing happened. Then I saw a light on the horizon. The moon rose from it and went high into the sky shrinking as it rose. I looked out another window and saw a cresent moon. I had created another moon, but it was now too small to see.

The basic task popped into my head. Since I don't really have a favorite peice of art, I decided to draw a pretty scenary on MS Paint. I accedentally clicked Open instead of New and saw a lot of pictures drawn by other members of DV who had tried the same thing. I gave up my picture and had the idea of going to mygamebuilder.com, a game building website that I'm famous on. I wanted to see the Featured Games list in my dreams to see if it could give me any ideas for a new game. The first game on the list was called "Giggle Gaggle's Giggle World" and used all copied tiles. I didn't even play it because I was mad that Featured Game was completely copied.
      After that, I guess I got bored and woke up. It was 6:15 so I tried to sleep, but I couldn't. At 7:00, I had to get up for school.

But I completed the Advanced Task!!!
      Last edited by Mr. Pig; 08-24-2008 at 12:51 AM.

Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      August 22, 2008

FOUNTAIN PARK
      We were driving to Fountain Park, a huge family reunion thing that we go to every year for a week. We finally got there and I went to our cottage. My cousin was there too. We went up the stairs, into our room, and unpacked. I saw a flashlight that I had brought last year beside something else that I brought. I saw some boring books about safety. We were bored and tried to find something fun to do. We played for a while, but I don't really remember what we did. I realized that it was getting dark and looked at my watch and it was already 7:00. We had arrived there early in the morning. I guess time flies at fountain park.

That's all I can remember from last night.

Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      The first post and "MONDAY" have been updated.
      Last edited by Mr. Pig; 08-24-2008 at 06:17 PM.

Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      August 23, 2008

REALISTIC FALSE AWAKENING
      All I can remember is my trying to type something on the computer but all the words were being spelled wrong. It's hard to type in dreams. I became lucid for some reason but I forget what happened after that. I think I just went to the false awakening.
      I woke up and walked into my bathroom. The automatic light switch clicked like it usually does but the fan turned on instead. At frist, I thought it must've been glitched, but then decided I was dreaming. I decided not to use the bathroom just in case. When I plugged my nose, I couldn't breath. I looked at my hands, but they were normal and I couldn't put them through eachother. I tried the nose thing again and I could only breath when I moved my hand down a little. I decided I wasn't dreaming, but still wasn't sure. I think I woke up for real after that.

Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      August 24, 2008

All I can remember is a huge bee.
      Last edited by Mr. Pig; 09-02-2008 at 09:27 PM.

"O" will suffice. Achievements:
      1 year registered Made lots of Friends on DV Referrer Gold Veteran First Class Populated Wall Tagger First Class 25000 Hall Points Vivid Dream Journal
      LD Count
      20+ Years Worth
      Central Florida
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Pig View Post
      [color=blue] The engine was making a low hum so I mocked it and raised the pitch. The engine raised its pitch too as it sped up with the Hummer.
      Sounds like you've got some good control Mr. Pig. I wouldn't have even thought of that as a way to get the car to go faster.

Nice Journal, so far, and nice job on the Task for August!
      http://i.imgur.com/Ke7qCcF.jpg
      (Or see the very best of my journal entries @ dreamwalkerchronicles.blogspot)

Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      Yay! Someone read my journal!

And I have no idea how I thought of that. I just wanted to go fast.

Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      August 25, 2008

I didn't write anything down about last night so I've forgotten most of it.

VIDEO GAME
      I remember playing this fun video game (probably Super Mario 64, which always has some awesome new story or gameplay in my dreams) and I had to collect five stars. I realized that I aready had five, but there was still one running around. I grabbed it and the game froze.

CAN'T FLY

I also remember a lucid where I was at the small playground behind our church with some of my friends. I told them I was gonna try to fly, which was completely normal for them. I tried jumping and staying in the air, but the same thing happened as last time. I went a little higher than normal, and slowly fell back down. I tried jumping from the top of the slide/playhouse thing, but I couldn't get high enough to land on the roof. I tried every technique that I could remember, but I couldn't fly! I even asked the DCs if they new any hints, but they didn't.
      Last edited by Mr. Pig; 08-27-2008 at 12:39 PM.

Heh thats what happend to me when i was little and tried to fly (i dont have lucid dreams anymore) ... (Yet)

Most often when I would dream about flying, it'd be like swimming through the air. o.O

It was when I was younger, but a few of those were lucid, and I would just swim around the nieghborhood.

maybe you should try swimming through the air lol
      I would just lean forward and start stroking with my arms and then paddling with my legs, maybe hop and get into the air a bit first, and I would lift off a bit according to how hard/fast I was swimming.
      Then I could go lower or higher from there- but not too close to teh ground or I would lose the ability and end up just laying there on my stomach.
      Sooo, maybe that might help you a bit? Just a suggestion.
      Last edited by TokiDokiSaiko; 08-27-2008 at 05:09 AM. Reason: spelling errors

Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      Thank's for the suggestion and Welcome to DV!

August 26, 2008

ENGLISH CLASS
      This is the only dream I can remember, (except for something about my cats) but I know I had more.

I was in my elglish class writing down the homework when I realized that we were in fifth hour already. I must've been so tired first half that I sped through it and forgot about it. After we finished our homework, the teacher (I think I know here from Alaska) told us to get out a piece of paper. We did this really hard thing where she would read a sentence and we would have to write it, do something to it every the word "to" or "do" or something appeared in the sentence. Then we would have to write down what rule it was to explain why we did that, but no one knew the rules, so we had to look them up. She was going way to fast, and a lot of people, including me, gave up. I went to the hallway (we were taking some sort of break) and threw my paper away. I also threw my pencil away by mistake, so I had to search for it.
      Last edited by Mr. Pig; 08-28-2008 at 09:22 PM.

Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      Woah! I just realized I had August 25 in here twice. I'll fix it in a bit.

August 27, 2008

I can't recall anything except for a small part of a small lucid dream. I'm not even gonna counting as a lucid.
      Last edited by Mr. Pig; 09-02-2008 at 09:27 PM.

Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      I'll add pics to some cool dreams or dreams that need them.

Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      August 28, 2008

ANOTHER FALSE AWAKENING
      I think I was actually awake during this first part.

I picture myself playing a video game with my friends in my head. It becomes more clear and

gtg to school... be back in 4 days.

I'm back and I completely forget this dream. Sorry
      Last edited by Mr. Pig; 09-01-2008 at 10:59 PM.

Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      August 29, 2008

EATING SILLY PUTTY

I was lucid, but not thinking clearly. I wanted to go to school to see what I could do there, so I told my dad to drive me there. He brought me to Subway instead. I decided not to argue and have fun there. I picked up some paper wrappers and threw them at the guy behind the counter when he wasn't looking. He thought my brother did it and threw it to him. The manager yelled at him, but he explained that my brother threw it first, so the manager left.

I saw some candy machines and saw that one of them had silly putty. I put in a quarter and turned the knob. When I got the putty, I put it in my mouth and chewed it like gum.

HELPING OLIMAR
      This dream was mixed into the other dream somehow.

I was helping this guy with a big nose. He looked like Olimar. There was a bad guy that looked almost the same. Near the end of the dream, the bad guy had the body of a Rhino, so I drowned him in milk, turning him into a shingle.

Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      August 30, 2008

I had a lot of short dreams, I woke up a lot, and I remember a few false awakenings where I tried to fall asleep.

Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      September 1, 2008

AG CLASS

I was in Ag class. We were doing some really important political project, but I was the only one taking it seriously. I was mad at everyone else for some reason and lecturing them on why they should be more serious on the project. Maybe their grades affected mine. Something else happened, but I can't remember enough of it.

BURNING HAIL

My class was on a field trip to some science and history museum. My friends and I were hanging out outside and eating lunch. One of my classmates was a cannibal. He had only one friend. I was wearing some cool sunglasses and pretending to be a surfer from California. Someone really from California passed me and looked at me. He gave me a half-evil smile like he knew me and I had just played a prank on him.

We were talking when I noticed everyone looking and pointing toward the city. I looked and saw that the whole lower part of the city was covered in black smoke and a huge streak of smoke ran from a thunder cloud to the middle of the city. It looked like a stationary tornado shaped sort of like a lightning bolt. I remembered hearing about storm warnings with very bad hail. The Californian also noticed that the black smoke was the path of a piece of hail and said, "Uh, we got hail." Everyone started running around screaming. I had no idea what I was supposed to do, so I followed one of my classmates into the museum. We climbed up a staircase, and I saw a smoking, charred piece of hail on a step. I knew that the building could catch on fire if there was enough hail. I had followed my classmate to an emergency ladder that had come out of the ceiling. When he had climbed high enough, I started climbing.

The view switched to above my cousin. My aunt, who had just gotten off a plane to Alaska, had heard about the storm and texted her:
      Aunt- Hey, what's up.
      Cousin- We're runnin'
      Now the cannibal was texting his only friend.
      Cannibal- I guess this is it.
      Friend- Tell your friends how I taste.
      She smiled. Everything went black and silent, and I woke up.

The last line in the text message made sense in my dream. Somehow, the cannible would survive whatever happened and have to eat his friend to survive whatever happened next. Then, he would have more friends. What she said was well thought out and genius in my dream. When everything went black, I think the building collapsed.

Maybe I'll dream up a sequel sometime.

Sorry it's on lined paper, but that was all I had at the time.
      This is the black streak of smoke that followed the first piece of hail into the hail. It didn't move at all. Everything was still, like the picture. It's hard to tell from the picture, but the whole lower city was covered in smoke.
      I tried to make the city and smoke the closest to my dream that I could remember. I added more scenery than the city even though the only thing I saw in my dream was the city and the smoke.
      Last edited by Mr. Pig; 09-02-2008 at 12:27 AM.

Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      I updated my Dream Goals.

September 2, 2008

I can't remember any specific dreams, but I know I had some.

Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      September 3, 2008

Ditto last night.
      Except I remember being lucid for five seconds, and then waking up, completely forgetting about rubbing my hands together.

Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      September 4, 2008

The side of my house was a huge deck. I looked under it for some of my long lost cats and I found one. He used to be terrified of me, so I put my hand out. He hesitated, and then crept toward my hand and let me pet him. He was friends with my other cats, but still scared of me for some reason. I saw raven, my youngest cat and the other cat ran away. I looked for more cats in some garden that appeared behind my house but didn't find any.

Nowhere
      DJ Entries
      September 5, 2008

BAD RECALL
      I remember lots of parts of different dreams, so I'll put them in as different paragraphs.

I think I was dreaming during this first part, but I can't be sure. I tried to sleep and when I got really tired, I closed my eyes and imagined my yard. It became more clear, but I knew I was still awake, because I can complete controll over everything. Eventually, I was dreaming. I was in a car driving on the road. Another car was coming at me, so I turned into his lane. He turned away from me. I swerved into his car. Now, I was sitting beside him, and there was no crash. I forget what happened next, but somehow, I ended up at a pond. Rembering the task of the month, I walked across it, but I don't remember the details.

This dream started at my grandparent's house. We were looking at all the food we had and my grandpa said we could have as much as we wanted even though my grandma didn't want us to. I remember Peanut Butter Fruit Loops and a Sonic the Hedgehog cereal that was just like Fruit Loops.

I was at a hotel in the middle of the night, and got up to use the bathroom. It took forever and I wanted to go back to sleep. When I went back to bed, the sun was rising. Maybe I had fallen asleep in the bathroom. I didn't realize I was dreaming.

There were lots of small dreams that I forget now.

EDIT: I remember going to my DJ and reading lots of replies. I could read them with no problem, which is weird for me.
      Last edited by Mr. Pig; 09-07-2008 at 06:15 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast