• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

yay

A lucid dreamer community? in a dream?

I just woke up from a really crazy lucid dream, and I was wondering if anyone has ever had a similar experience.

I was really tired, like almost passing out, so I tried to do a WILD and it worked. I was in some community and was telling people that it was a dream, which usually people say its not, but this time everyone knew. I was sort of waking up but I was able to go back in a few times until finally deciding I probably could get back because I am now rested, and also deciding to post this here.

I don't have really good recall, but I remember someone was making a joint, and I was like "the awesome thing about smoking in dreams is that you'll never run out" and the people around me agreed. There were people who I kept seeing , even after re-entering the dream, which rarely happens for me. There was a lady with bright red lipstick that I asked if she was the leader, and she said yes. She seemed to be trying to make me calm down, because I was pretty alarmed by all of this and wanted answers, and was in a rush.

I started asking how long people have been here for some reason, and one guy said 140 years, but that some people have been here for much longer. There was one person from Egypt.

After I woke up I had a feeling that I haven't ever had before, the feeling that what I experienced may have been real. And it was almost as if whenever I got too aggressive in my questions, or maybe asked something or did something forbidden, I would start to semi-wake up.

I don't really think it was real, probably just my own mind, but I do believe there is a possibility that it could exist, so I was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience or what they think about it.

* DV Veteran * Achievements:
      1 year registered Veteran First Class Made Friends on DV 50000 Hall Points
      USA
      Quote Originally Posted by yay View Post
      There were people who I kept seeing , even after re-entering the dream, which rarely happens for me. There was a lady with bright red lipstick that I asked if she was the leader, and she said yes. She seemed to be trying to make me calm down, because I was pretty alarmed by all of this and wanted answers, and was in a rush.

I started asking how long people have been here for some reason, and one guy said 140 years, but that some people have been here for much longer. There was one person from Egypt.

After I woke up I had a feeling that I haven't ever had before, the feeling that what I experienced may have been real. And it was almost as if whenever I got too aggressive in my questions, or maybe asked something or did something forbidden, I would start to semi-wake up.

I don't really think it was real, probably just my own mind, but I do believe there is a possibility that it could exist, so I was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience or what they think about it.
      Wow.. almost like a parallel universe or something.

yay, I've never had an experience like that but reading about yours kinda freaked me out (but in a cool way).

Learning Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Everywhere
      This sounds really interesting, and as for Clarity, it's freaking me out too.

Haven't been here for a long time and can't remember my password (my old mail doesn't work) so I had to make a new account.

Check this out: Any one else met the Night Stalker and Dream Walkers? (I'm all caught up in this thread).

Be sure to post and tell me if something similar happens. And try to find these people again!

Emotionally unsatisfied. Sandform's Avatar
      Texas
      Wow, i've had dreams exactly like this. These kinds of dreams usually take place at some sort of plaza....like you know...those places with strings of stores next to each other? But its unlikely its anything more than just a dream. This last time however, only a short time ago, it was in a school of some sort.

Banned
      LD Count
      DJ Entries
      I'd probably again just say it's the brain feeling a bit pranky and jokes around with you abit.
      Really, the brain can do some really real-like things to you, like deja vu, it might be real, what do I know, but like many other things I just think your brain is having some fun.
      Haven't had that experience myself, it could be funny though :p

Or, you fell asleep so deeply for a second that God thought you were dead and sent your soul to that place where they decide if you go to hell or heaven. Then they found out that you were just sleeping and made you come back. *cough*

LD Count
      Tons
      Bay Area, California
      DJ Entries
      Try to go back!

Then share the wisdom with us.

LD Count
      breathe for me
      gliding in the absolute
      I was about to link the Dream Walker/Night Stalker thread.

Anyway, this woman sounds like your dream guide. If you go back to this 'society', be sure to tell them to help you become lucid again.