• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Teleportation - list all the ways your dreams have allowed you to do it.

Here are some of the ways I have been able to do teleportation in different dreams:

1. I carried circular pieces of plastic which I would place on the ground. I could teleport to any blue piece I laid using a red piece I was carrying.

2. I could go to any computer or device that was hardwired with an ethernet connection and had a command prompt, and type the teleportation as a command. A sample command would look like "telpeport 3-2-244", which would teleport me to building 3, floor 2, room 244.

3. My car's radio presets were actually teleportation presets. I could drive anywhere and set any of the 6 presets to teleport the car back to that location when pressed.
      Last edited by ThiefDeath; 12-26-2007 at 12:22 PM.

Melbourne, Australia
      I have 2 techniques I use to teleport when lucid.

1. Close my eyes and expect myself to be somewhere else when I open them. So far it seems about a 50% chance that it'll work. If it doesn't, I do no2.

2. Find a door and open it, expecting the place I want to be on the other side.

When not lucid I usually just randomly appear somewhere else without realising there is a transition. I've also used a similar technique to your first one in a non-lucid dream. Once I wrote an F (for Fly) on two pieces of paper and placed them in different locations, one on the shore and the other on a raft in a river. I then stood on one and I am quickly shot to the next one. Not quite teleportation, but close.
      My Dream Journal
      Current Lucid count for 2008: 28

"Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades."