• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Right here... Reputation: 9999
      DJ Entries
      Well one day I decided to search crap on google. And I just happen to come across this website. I thought it was really awsome. But I'm having some trouble...after reading all this I just realized that I hardly remember any of my dreams.

Ok well I hardly ever dream (According to the website everyone dreams but bear with me here...) and when I do dream its about this girl...shes an anime cat girl (Also I do like anime). Well I can remember what she looked like pretty well. So I thought that I might have seen her somewhere on the internet. So I started searching through google and yahoo. I searched for days...couldn't find a single thing on her. But all these dreams about her are weird, she's giving me these signs. Now I didn't think about doing dream journals before. But I would really love to dream about her again and take control of my dream. But this is were one of my problems come in...I have lots of issues dreaming. What can I do to dream more? Is there anything I can do to help me dream?

Now my second problem is sleeping. Best way to dream is to sleep, right? I have lots of issues getting to sleep...I don't do much everyday but I might be getting a job at this swimming pool in my city. I could use the cash Anyway, what can I do to get to sleep faster? Oh and I have ADHD. And for all those people who don't know what that is, it's where you pay attention to everything around you and not what your supposed to be paying attention to...or something like that. Hope that helps some...

Please help me! I would really love to do this "lucid dreaming" thing.

Edit: Oh and I do like to type alot...plus I'm trying to keep this a secret from my family (I don't have anything against them...) so I might now post around much. Accualy after this, if it all works out, I might not post at all anymore. But if I ever figure out what those signs are then I'll come post again.

Edit2: OMG I JUST FOUND A PICTURE THAT LOOKS LIKE HER!!! Sorry kinda over reacted...now I do have a pretty good memory and I know I haven't seen her. Is it alright if I post a picture?

Love Street
      Welcome to DV. We are very happy to have you!

First off, I would like to suggest that you use a dream journol. Keep a notebook and pen beside your bed so that when you wake up you can write what you remember before you forget. Or, if you can't remember anything, write down something anyway. Eventually, your memory will really start to take hold.

You also might want to relax more by doing a number of things. Get more excercize so that you are tired and take a bit of melatonin. You might also want to check out this tutorial . It will help you with relaxation. I hope you get more success, and stick around. We're a good bunch, so we'd love to have you around.
      Shine on, you crazy diamond!

Raised: The Blue Meanie, Exobyte

Adopted: MarcusoftheNight

DJ Entries
      Thanks I really hope this helps me...

Also this is what girl I'm talking about...

(Click it to make it bigger)

Minnesota
      First, your problem isn't that you don't dream, it's that you don't remember your dreams. Dreaming is one of the stages of sleep, and all human biengs have several dreams per night, it's just that they're often forgotten extremely quickly. If you write down your dreams immediately when you awaken, it will help you remember your dreams, and you'll find that you'll begin to remember them better and better over time.

Second, to get to sleep faster, the three things that help the most are to relax, try not to think, and to move as little as possible. If you do all three well, you'll get to sleep fairly fast.

The ADHD will probably make lucid dreaming harder, since most techniques require a lot of focus, however I doubt it will make any of them impossible, and there are a few techniques that work pretty well without needing a whole lot of focus.

DJ Entries
      I think Ill start with trying to get to sleep faster first...but if I have a dream I'll try to write down as much as possible...