• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
      I had my first LD while taking galantamine last night, and it just happened to be my first WILD also

I woke up at 3:22am stayed awake for about 45 mins and then took two pills. and the same thing happened as last time, after I took it I could not get to sleep for what seemed like awhile (actually it was only about 30 mins). I dosed off briefly and woke back up, but this time I was really relaxed and had barely any random thoughts in my head. So I was trying to get to sleep and in a little bit the next thing I know Im spinning on my stomach! That was somewhat disturbing but I was eventually able to enter my dreams

So yeah, it was an interesting night.

Socrates by Day
      California
      I'm very excited for you! its such a crazy feeling 'spinning in your stomach'. Congrats!!
      Keep in mind, that you don't want to become reliant upon the pills. When you get in the dream, try to REMEMBER THE FEELING more than anything. when you remember this feeling you'll be able to recognize dreams just by this alone.
      I'm not sure how often to use the pills, I was using them everyday for a while, and whether it was my tolerance catching up with me or just me not focusing enough, I decided to take a few days break every week. Just food for thought.
      keep up the good work!

Brandon

Quote Originally Posted by Dream_Walker_by_Night View Post
      I'm very excited for you! its such a crazy feeling 'spinning in your stomach'. Congrats!!
      Keep in mind, that you don't want to become reliant upon the pills. When you get in the dream, try to REMEMBER THE FEELING more than anything. when you remember this feeling you'll be able to recognize dreams just by this alone.
      I'm not sure how often to use the pills, I was using them everyday for a while, and whether it was my tolerance catching up with me or just me not focusing enough, I decided to take a few days break every week. Just food for thought.
      keep up the good work!

Brandon
      Thanks, I was spinning while I was lying on my stomach, just for clarification
      And this was my second time taking these pills, I wait 3 nights inbetween each use of them (in those videos you posted the guy recommended waiting 4 nights but )

Galantamine and Supplements

Hey there - the best price I have found for galantamine was at

3PoundUniverse.com

It was about $30 plus they offer an online coupon for a few more dollars off. It was for 60 pills/4mg. They also have a Heliotrope elixir that is literally out of this world. I was hesitant, but bought it and it gave me such a relaxed but aware feeling with TONS of cool dreams. It says it can give you prohetic dreams, but I can't say I've had that happen yet Anyway, very coolsite with lots of stuff for dreaming.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2