• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

Waaashington.

The girl with no name.

This was a dream I just had prior to waking up, and I am frankly surprised that I remembered it because normally when I wake up I have convinced myself that I will remember the dream but then I forget it as soon as I pull myself out of bed. However, this time was different. I actually do remember.

It's rare for me to have a dream. (Most people will tell me that I dream all the time and I just do not remember it... well, I like to think that I just don't dream. I have always stuck with that, and there is nothing -- not even cold hard facts -- that will change my mind. So, please let me live in my ignorance). I just don't really dream that much, and when I do I take into consideration what I dreamed about very seriously. And I would really like to know what this dream means.

Okay. So to start off, I will tell you a bit about myself. My name is Maya (literally) and I am 16 years old, I will be 17 at the end of October. I like boys and girls, but I have a boyfriend who I have been seeing for six months (as of the 4th of October). I love both my dogs, Patches and Jethro, and my cat Wyatt. I am very shy when I meet new people -- especially if I think they are cute and/or want to date them. I am not a very out going person. I am very emotional and take somethings too far when I shouldn't.

Alrighty, well... the dream started off with my family. My step-father, my mother, my younger brother, and my younger sister. I do not like my family in the least because they treat me really badly, so I found it really odd that they were in my dream. We were walking along a beach... or stretch of sand, I'm not sure because I do not remember seeing water... and picking up these oyster shells that had coins in them or something? Old coins that could be worth a lot of money, but it seemed as if none of us even cared when we found them. My family was just like "Oh, look at the pretty designs!" as if they weren't worth anything. But I would think they would be... because some of them were from a long, long time ago. And my family is in a really tough financial struggle right now (If I didn't have to do some of my classes online, I think that we wouldn't have internet).

We continued to walk along the stretch of sand until we came to what I believe was either a large wire tower or a large tower with a satellite or whatever on top. I'm not completely sure because I don't remember seeing the top of it, but I know it was VERY big. What I think was my brother (but he didn't really look like him) started to climb the tower and he found more of the oyster shells with coins in it... and he would drop them down and they'd crack open. Everyone would gather around to look at them and the pretty designs they had on them.

Then the next thing I know it is night time and we are walking up to a family sitting around a campfire in between a bunch of cars. We have to walk through some of the cars to get to the people, and then my parents give them some of the coins asking them about them. I think it was part of their family or something, but I do not. I know it was very dark and the only thing you saw throughout the whole place was fires and their glow up against cars. There was cars, trucks, RV's, everything... it was so weird. All out on a field of just dirt. There wasn't any grass... just dirt and some sand. And everyone was parked in rows all neat and tidy... like when you go to the fair and they direct you to a place to park in a neat and orderly fashion. But there was people settling down into there own little spots by the vehicles and getting ready to just wind down and talk to each other.

Watching them talk made me bored and then I ran off and was walking pretty blindly through the vehicles. It was really dark out and I could barely see where I was going. But then suddenly I remembered Patches, my little border collie. I had no idea where she was and I started to freak out! But there was no mention of my Alaskan Husky, Jethro... I didn't even remember him in my dream. All I cared about was Patches. I went looking for her... whistling and calling... and then out on a side road or something -- just made of dirt, like everything else -- I saw her figure dashing around. Whenever Patches gets out, she runs like crazy... around and around like it's a game. This is what she was doing now... except she disappeared and then I started to call her again and then she suddenly jumped out of no where and came up to me. Normally Patches avoids me at all costs when she gets loose, because she wants to stay free running around... but this time she came to me when I called her.

I hugged her and grabbed her by her collar, very thankful that I had found her. And now I decided that her and I would make our way back to the car. I knew about where the car was, but I couldn't remember exactly... we decided to head towards the "front" of everything, so to speak. I'm not sure which direction it was but we headed that way blindly. We headed up to a bunch of like beach houses... and there was like a sidewalk that ran in between the houses... like it started out in the sand/dirt but then it went in between the houses. I suddenly had Patches on a leash (which I found odd) and we were walking through the hall way thing... except it wasn't really a hall way. Because I could see a few houses down where it opened back up to plain sidewalk. It was just like they had put a roof over the houses to make it so the walk way didn't get rained on.

As we started walking the first thing we saw was a dog on a little plastic chair that sat in front of a door. Patches would normally go crazy and try and bark at the dog or sniff it or something... but she didn't really pay any attention to it. It looked at me from the chair, and gave me a little growl but did nothing when we walked past it. Then as we kept walking there was more little dogs sitting outside the doors -- most of them, if not all of them didn't even have a leash to keep them there. They just stayed there. When we were almost out of the "hallway" as I was looking down at the last little dog -- a chihuahua -- I saw the door in front of it open. And I freaked out a little, but kept walking passed. When I looked to see the person it was a beautiful girl... about my age, maybe a year or so younger. She was skinny, and tall... with long dirty-blonde hair and blue eyes. She had no make up on and was dressed pretty peppy like... Uhm, I believe she was wearing calm colours like tan and pink or something like that. I cannot remember exactly. All I remember was her picking up the little chihuahua and looking at me strangely as I walked by. Her face was all I really saw... it was really really pretty.

"Sorry about that," I said to her as I walked away, turning to look back at her. And still, she just gave me this really strange look. And it made me feel shy. I didn't even really have a reason to say 'sorry about that', so that could be why she was giving me the strange look. But I kept walking and I turned around the side of her house and walked up a slight incline up to where there was a bunch of cars. I remember there was large, wooden railings marking how far the cars could go up to the houses. I sat down on one of them, and I could see inside the house of where the girl was. She was in her Kitchen... I don't remember what she was doing... But I remember staring in awe at the beautiful girl. I wanted to know her better.

From here it gets a little sketchy on my memory...

It's now daytime and I remember going through a LOT trying to get to her and trying to get her attention. I know we had spoke a little once before what I am about to tell you, but I cannot remember how I went about doing it. I do not even know how I got in her house at this point, but I was in her house... standing in her kitchen or laundry room... it seemed to small to be the kitchen and I dont remember it having a sink or fridge or anything... but it was a fairly big room. We were standing there and I had been talking to her, and then I was about to leave.. turning away from her... and then I turned back and look like I am going to say something. Then I turn away again and go, "Naw... nevermind.. you wouldn't even... I mean..." And this is very odd of me, because I am VERY bad at asking people out or telling them how I feel. But I feel that I must have really liked this girl because this was my very shy, and lame, attempt at asking her to go for a walk or go out with me some time.

When I looked at her as I said this I saw that she was really shy, too, and she seemed very naive about lesbians, or a girl dating a girl. But at the same time her cheeks where blushing and it seemed as if she was interested in me. I don't remember if I asked her out or not... but I hope I did.

The next thing I know her dad is coming in. And man.. this guy was flaming! And I mean.. flaming! Even if I could sense he was gay, it wasn't necessary... because he was wearing these silver-y bracelets that lit up in all the colours of the rainbow when they hit together. I think he was wearing a white shirt with white pants and just... he was gay. It was obvious. He asked who I was, and I do not remember what she said. I believe she said, "Oh just a new friend". And then I politely asked him if he was heterosexual and he was offended and as his bracelets clicked together and lit up he said, "Pul-ease. I am NOT a straight guy!" And the girl seemed more embarrassed then he did about it. But I smiled when he said that, giving me a little reassurance that maybe she isn't too naive about it. But I guess the girl lived with her mother, and not her father... her father was over for some reason unknown to me. But the girl had to go, and so I went to leave too. Only I realized I had left Patches out on part of the porch and had to go back and get her.

I explained to her father and he said, "Sure, whatever. Just hurry!" and then I went through a mass amount of porch... It was as if this house was suddenly very high off the ground with porch wrapping all around it in many layers... I finally found Patches who was about midway down on the porch in a part that had two gates and I had locked her off in it while I went to see the girl, apparently. Then for some reason I went back up and through the house. I was then on a part of the deck that was closed off... I mean, it had screen all over it and another door out onto the rest of the porches... And there was that fake grass stuff laid down on it. And I remember seeing a hot tub and not far in front of it was the girl's father. He was doing yoga or something and I said, "Okay, I got my dog! I'll be leaving now! Thanks!" and then I proceeded to leave and the father just gave me a sort of "good riddens" sigh and then I left.

And then I woke up.

This dream was REALLY odd... I do not know what to make of it. Although, I am a little worried. My boyfriend is absolutely amazing and I wouldn't want to loose him... He's my world, and he is SO good to me. I've always had a way of picking really, really bad boyfriends.. but I finally found him and he's everything to me. He was no where to be seen in my dream, and I was trying to court another lady... I want to know why. ):

I also thought it may be important to mention that there is a girl in my class... And I have a bit of a crush on her, and she has a crush on me... I have my boyfriend, and she HAD her boyfriend (from what I hear they broke up)... and I am a little confused about it all. We don't really hang out outside of school, and we are a little awkward around each other because we are trying to deny the undeniable fact that we like each other. Only, she wasn't much like the girl in my dream...

Trisha (that is the girl from my class) has blond hair, wears a lot of make up on her eyes (like an emo or scene girl), and is very poor. Her family doesn't have a lot of money, and she often makes her own clothes and suffers a lot. Her clothes are more dark colours like black, but she sometimes wears a bright pink. Trisha is really down to earth, but can be very bitchy when sh e wants to be. As far as I know her eyes are brown, but I don't stare too much. Trisha wears lots of tacky jewelry and isn't shy about saying what she feels -- One day in class she goes, "Maya... I really like you... but... I've never had a crush on a girl before!... And... I have a boyfriend!... And... I don't know!..."

The girl in my dream (who's name I never learned) had long, neat, dirty-blonde hair. She wore no make up and was very neat. Her clothes were mellow -- they were more tans and light pinks. The girl in my dream was very wealthy and seemed to not know of under class people. She seemed very naive when it came to a girl liking a girl. The girl in my dream had bright, blue eyes that were very pretty. She wore no jewelry, and didn't say much to me at all.

It seems as if they are two completely different people... but I can't help but wonder if the girl in my dream was a disguise for Trisha?

I just want to know what it means... if it means anything or nothing at all... I need to know to put my mind at ease.

Baqubah, Iraq
      Quote Originally Posted by MayaHuskee View Post
      This was a dream I just had prior to waking up, and I am frankly surprised that I remembered it because normally when I wake up I have convinced myself that I will remember the dream but then I forget it as soon as I pull myself out of bed. However, this time was different. I actually do remember.

It's rare for me to have a dream. (Most people will tell me that I dream all the time and I just do not remember it... well, I like to think that I just don't dream. I have always stuck with that, and there is nothing -- not even cold hard facts -- that will change my mind. So, please let me live in my ignorance). I just don't really dream that much, and when I do I take into consideration what I dreamed about very seriously. And I would really like to know what this dream means.

Okay. So to start off, I will tell you a bit about myself. My name is Maya (literally) and I am 16 years old, I will be 17 at the end of October. I like boys and girls, but I have a boyfriend who I have been seeing for six months (as of the 4th of October). I love both my dogs, Patches and Jethro, and my cat Wyatt. I am very shy when I meet new people -- especially if I think they are cute and/or want to date them. I am not a very out going person. I am very emotional and take somethings too far when I shouldn't.

Alrighty, well... the dream started off with my family. My step-father, my mother, my younger brother, and my younger sister. I do not like my family in the least because they treat me really badly, so I found it really odd that they were in my dream. We were walking along a beach... or stretch of sand, I'm not sure because I do not remember seeing water... and picking up these oyster shells that had coins in them or something? Old coins that could be worth a lot of money, but it seemed as if none of us even cared when we found them. My family was just like "Oh, look at the pretty designs!" as if they weren't worth anything. But I would think they would be... because some of them were from a long, long time ago. And my family is in a really tough financial struggle right now (If I didn't have to do some of my classes online, I think that we wouldn't have internet).

We continued to walk along the stretch of sand until we came to what I believe was either a large wire tower or a large tower with a satellite or whatever on top. I'm not completely sure because I don't remember seeing the top of it, but I know it was VERY big. What I think was my brother (but he didn't really look like him) started to climb the tower and he found more of the oyster shells with coins in it... and he would drop them down and they'd crack open. Everyone would gather around to look at them and the pretty designs they had on them.

Then the next thing I know it is night time and we are walking up to a family sitting around a campfire in between a bunch of cars. We have to walk through some of the cars to get to the people, and then my parents give them some of the coins asking them about them. I think it was part of their family or something, but I do not. I know it was very dark and the only thing you saw throughout the whole place was fires and their glow up against cars. There was cars, trucks, RV's, everything... it was so weird. All out on a field of just dirt. There wasn't any grass... just dirt and some sand. And everyone was parked in rows all neat and tidy... like when you go to the fair and they direct you to a place to park in a neat and orderly fashion. But there was people settling down into there own little spots by the vehicles and getting ready to just wind down and talk to each other.

Watching them talk made me bored and then I ran off and was walking pretty blindly through the vehicles. It was really dark out and I could barely see where I was going. But then suddenly I remembered Patches, my little border collie. I had no idea where she was and I started to freak out! But there was no mention of my Alaskan Husky, Jethro... I didn't even remember him in my dream. All I cared about was Patches. I went looking for her... whistling and calling... and then out on a side road or something -- just made of dirt, like everything else -- I saw her figure dashing around. Whenever Patches gets out, she runs like crazy... around and around like it's a game. This is what she was doing now... except she disappeared and then I started to call her again and then she suddenly jumped out of no where and came up to me. Normally Patches avoids me at all costs when she gets loose, because she wants to stay free running around... but this time she came to me when I called her.

I hugged her and grabbed her by her collar, very thankful that I had found her. And now I decided that her and I would make our way back to the car. I knew about where the car was, but I couldn't remember exactly... we decided to head towards the "front" of everything, so to speak. I'm not sure which direction it was but we headed that way blindly. We headed up to a bunch of like beach houses... and there was like a sidewalk that ran in between the houses... like it started out in the sand/dirt but then it went in between the houses. I suddenly had Patches on a leash (which I found odd) and we were walking through the hall way thing... except it wasn't really a hall way. Because I could see a few houses down where it opened back up to plain sidewalk. It was just like they had put a roof over the houses to make it so the walk way didn't get rained on.

As we started walking the first thing we saw was a dog on a little plastic chair that sat in front of a door. Patches would normally go crazy and try and bark at the dog or sniff it or something... but she didn't really pay any attention to it. It looked at me from the chair, and gave me a little growl but did nothing when we walked past it. Then as we kept walking there was more little dogs sitting outside the doors -- most of them, if not all of them didn't even have a leash to keep them there. They just stayed there. When we were almost out of the "hallway" as I was looking down at the last little dog -- a chihuahua -- I saw the door in front of it open. And I freaked out a little, but kept walking passed. When I looked to see the person it was a beautiful girl... about my age, maybe a year or so younger. She was skinny, and tall... with long dirty-blonde hair and blue eyes. She had no make up on and was dressed pretty peppy like... Uhm, I believe she was wearing calm colours like tan and pink or something like that. I cannot remember exactly. All I remember was her picking up the little chihuahua and looking at me strangely as I walked by. Her face was all I really saw... it was really really pretty.

"Sorry about that," I said to her as I walked away, turning to look back at her. And still, she just gave me this really strange look. And it made me feel shy. I didn't even really have a reason to say 'sorry about that', so that could be why she was giving me the strange look. But I kept walking and I turned around the side of her house and walked up a slight incline up to where there was a bunch of cars. I remember there was large, wooden railings marking how far the cars could go up to the houses. I sat down on one of them, and I could see inside the house of where the girl was. She was in her Kitchen... I don't remember what she was doing... But I remember staring in awe at the beautiful girl. I wanted to know her better.

From here it gets a little sketchy on my memory...

It's now daytime and I remember going through a LOT trying to get to her and trying to get her attention. I know we had spoke a little once before what I am about to tell you, but I cannot remember how I went about doing it. I do not even know how I got in her house at this point, but I was in her house... standing in her kitchen or laundry room... it seemed to small to be the kitchen and I dont remember it having a sink or fridge or anything... but it was a fairly big room. We were standing there and I had been talking to her, and then I was about to leave.. turning away from her... and then I turned back and look like I am going to say something. Then I turn away again and go, "Naw... nevermind.. you wouldn't even... I mean..." And this is very odd of me, because I am VERY bad at asking people out or telling them how I feel. But I feel that I must have really liked this girl because this was my very shy, and lame, attempt at asking her to go for a walk or go out with me some time.

When I looked at her as I said this I saw that she was really shy, too, and she seemed very naive about lesbians, or a girl dating a girl. But at the same time her cheeks where blushing and it seemed as if she was interested in me. I don't remember if I asked her out or not... but I hope I did.

The next thing I know her dad is coming in. And man.. this guy was flaming! And I mean.. flaming! Even if I could sense he was gay, it wasn't necessary... because he was wearing these silver-y bracelets that lit up in all the colours of the rainbow when they hit together. I think he was wearing a white shirt with white pants and just... he was gay. It was obvious. He asked who I was, and I do not remember what she said. I believe she said, "Oh just a new friend". And then I politely asked him if he was heterosexual and he was offended and as his bracelets clicked together and lit up he said, "Pul-ease. I am NOT a straight guy!" And the girl seemed more embarrassed then he did about it. But I smiled when he said that, giving me a little reassurance that maybe she isn't too naive about it. But I guess the girl lived with her mother, and not her father... her father was over for some reason unknown to me. But the girl had to go, and so I went to leave too. Only I realized I had left Patches out on part of the porch and had to go back and get her.

I explained to her father and he said, "Sure, whatever. Just hurry!" and then I went through a mass amount of porch... It was as if this house was suddenly very high off the ground with porch wrapping all around it in many layers... I finally found Patches who was about midway down on the porch in a part that had two gates and I had locked her off in it while I went to see the girl, apparently. Then for some reason I went back up and through the house. I was then on a part of the deck that was closed off... I mean, it had screen all over it and another door out onto the rest of the porches... And there was that fake grass stuff laid down on it. And I remember seeing a hot tub and not far in front of it was the girl's father. He was doing yoga or something and I said, "Okay, I got my dog! I'll be leaving now! Thanks!" and then I proceeded to leave and the father just gave me a sort of "good riddens" sigh and then I left.

And then I woke up.

This dream was REALLY odd... I do not know what to make of it. Although, I am a little worried. My boyfriend is absolutely amazing and I wouldn't want to loose him... He's my world, and he is SO good to me. I've always had a way of picking really, really bad boyfriends.. but I finally found him and he's everything to me. He was no where to be seen in my dream, and I was trying to court another lady... I want to know why. ):

I also thought it may be important to mention that there is a girl in my class... And I have a bit of a crush on her, and she has a crush on me... I have my boyfriend, and she HAD her boyfriend (from what I hear they broke up)... and I am a little confused about it all. We don't really hang out outside of school, and we are a little awkward around each other because we are trying to deny the undeniable fact that we like each other. Only, she wasn't much like the girl in my dream...

Trisha (that is the girl from my class) has blond hair, wears a lot of make up on her eyes (like an emo or scene girl), and is very poor. Her family doesn't have a lot of money, and she often makes her own clothes and suffers a lot. Her clothes are more dark colours like black, but she sometimes wears a bright pink. Trisha is really down to earth, but can be very bitchy when sh e wants to be. As far as I know her eyes are brown, but I don't stare too much. Trisha wears lots of tacky jewelry and isn't shy about saying what she feels -- One day in class she goes, "Maya... I really like you... but... I've never had a crush on a girl before!... And... I have a boyfriend!... And... I don't know!..."

The girl in my dream (who's name I never learned) had long, neat, dirty-blonde hair. She wore no make up and was very neat. Her clothes were mellow -- they were more tans and light pinks. The girl in my dream was very wealthy and seemed to not know of under class people. She seemed very naive when it came to a girl liking a girl. The girl in my dream had bright, blue eyes that were very pretty. She wore no jewelry, and didn't say much to me at all.

It seems as if they are two completely different people... but I can't help but wonder if the girl in my dream was a disguise for Trisha?

I just want to know what it means... if it means anything or nothing at all... I need to know to put my mind at ease.
      HOLY CRAP, long dream! Q

I usually have dreams with lots of action and death and crazy shit.
      Im gonna read it this time hold on, give me like 40 minutes.

OK SO,

have a 3 some, it will sove the entire issue. another girl.

sounds to me like your bi-sexual. which is fine if your a chick.

IDK but if my girlfriend approached me about some shit like this i would happily let her being another girl into our relationship.
      Last edited by Calypso; 10-02-2009 at 10:11 PM.
      http://www.dreamviews.com/home/dreamv/public_html/community/signaturepics/sigpic28074_1.gif
      Pictures of me and other various shit: Here

Waaashington.
      Quote Originally Posted by Calypso View Post
      HOLY CRAP, long dream!
      Actually what I described above was just what I could remember, there was a bunch missing that I couldn't quite place.

sounds to me like your bi-sexual. which is fine if your a chick.
      I actually stated above that I like boys and girls, aka I am bi-sexual... (: I've always known I was bisexual... I don't deny the fact. And I actually find it really offensive that you say it's okay "if your a chick". Love is love in all its forms. It doesn't matter if you are male or female...

"Which its fine if you are anyone."

IDK but if my girlfriend approached me about some shit like this i would happily let her being another girl into our relationship.
      My boyfriend is selfish with me, and he doesn't want to share. And quite frankly, I wouldn't want to share him either. My boyfriend wouldn't go for the idea of a threesome, he has basically stated that. I find it a bit odd, because I thought that was the ultimate male fantasy?... It's my ultimate male fantasy anyways.. (LOL!). But yeah... No threesome for me.

I would have liked a particularly more helpful response, though.
      Last edited by MayaHuskee; 10-02-2009 at 11:01 PM.

Baqubah, Iraq
      Quote Originally Posted by MayaHuskee View Post
      Actually what I described above was just what I could remember, there was a bunch missing that I couldn't quite place.

I actually stated above that I like boys and girls, aka I am bi-sexual... (: I've always known I was bisexual... I don't deny the fact. And I actually find it really offensive that you say it's okay "if your a chick". Love is love in all its forms. It doesn't matter if you are male or female...

"Which its fine if you are anyone."

My boyfriend is selfish with me, and he doesn't want to share. And quite frankly, I wouldn't want to share him either. My boyfriend wouldn't go for the idea of a threesome, he has basically stated that. I find it a bit odd, because I thought that was the ultimate male fantasy?... It's my ultimate male fantasy anyways.. (LOL!). But yeah... No threesome for me.

I would have liked a particularly more helpful response, though.
      you'll have to excuse me im just a military guy so im a bit rude. and i think totally different from you. just how i was raised

anyway yeah some one im sure will inturp your dream. idk the answer
      http://www.dreamviews.com/home/dreamv/public_html/community/signaturepics/sigpic28074_1.gif
      Pictures of me and other various shit: Here

Dream Traveler #41 Achievements:
      1 year registered Created Dream Journal Veteran First Class Tagger First Class 5000 Hall Points
      Wilmington, North Carolina
      DJ Entries
      I've had lots of dreams like that in my childhood/teen-aged days up until 2006 at the age of 20 (I'm 23 now) where I failed to catch the name of a girl. In fact, I had a dream about a girl with no name just this week, and wrote it down in my dream journal with the entry titled, "Female version of James Lafferty?" (Not really looking like him, just probably the stuff that he likes.) She had sea blue eyes like the 24-year-old actor from the CW's One Tree Hill and brown hair as well, and appeared to be in her 20s.

Like a TV show based in California (there was scenery reminiscent of Newport/Laguna Beach, which is in Orange County (California, not North Carolina)), everyone had flocked around her to see how she was as she was lying down on something to relax. I couldn't catch her name while seeing with a group of people what she looked like, nor did she have any spoken lines. That was pretty much it until my alarm clock rang at 5:30 AM. That dream character might have been one of the most cutest and beautiful character my subconscious mind might have came up with while I was sleeping...

But as for this situation...I've never had dreams like that growing up, so I don't exactly know what it means. My best advice would be to tell the girl that has a crush on you how you really feel.
      Last edited by WTGDMan1986; 10-03-2009 at 07:05 AM.
      Dream Traveler #41 - encountering weird dreams since 1991 and writing since 1995.