• Lucid Dreaming - Dream Views

iKnow - true quality iSee_iBelieve's Avatar
      Planet DreamViews

Dream Journal: 7/14/09 - 7/14/10

This is the Dream Journal of Agente Despiadado (7/14/09 - 7/14/10); I hope you enjoy it.

The colors and styles for my DJ have been copied from Ninja and I give Ninja/khh the credit for the wording of this:
      Normal dreams are blue
      Lucid dreams are green
      Fragments are purple
      Nightmares are red
      Background info and comments are gray
      Everything else is black.

[Space Reserved for very first Lucid Dreams]
      Last edited by iSee_iBelieve; 07-16-2009 at 03:05 AM.
      iSee_iBelieve's Dream Journal: (click on signature to view)

-----------------------------------------------------
      Formerly known as: Agente Despiadado

Planet DreamViews

Dream Journal Entry 1: 7/14/09 - 7/15/09

Dream Journal Entry 1: 7/14/09 - 7/15/09

1. [I cannot currently remember the first dream I had last night, maybe if I can remember it I will put it here, but I do remember having a dream though.]

2. [In the beginning, the dream was normal, but some of it was fuzzy.]
      My mother brought me to a store to buy a XBox 360 - Halo 3 Pack, we could not find one that was decent packed (the lowest price was $399.99), so we began looking for a regular XBox 360. While looking for it, we were somehow chosen and won a "super-duper" large-sized pizzas to eat with the staff that worked at the store. The pizza was humongous; I only got to taste the sauce and it tasted...strange (this was before the pizza got cooked), somehow the pizza was then magically cooked. I then just watched everyone eat the pizza and it looked delicious.
      [Then the dream got fuzzy and skipped to a later time where my dream turned into a video-game mash-up between Bioshock & Left 4 Dead.]
      Now it was me and two others (all characters from the game Left 4 Dead with me being Louis), and we seemed to be heading out of the building casually (the building where I tried to get a XBox 360). From what I saw in my dream, this building had a lot of parts to it. Now me and the other two guys were walking through this hallway to begin with, then the next thing we know an alarm goes off and then we start running. After a few seconds of running we stop because we heard screaming around the corner. After cautiously searching around the corner we see Zoey getting pulled into this meat grinder by something we cannot see. We all ran over to her and pulled her away from the grinder and there was a major struggle, but in the end we were victorious.
      She then joined us and we immediately headed for the nearest elevator and headed up (how we knew where to go is a mystery). A few seconds into the elevator ride, the elevator stopped and then we heard a snap then the elevator dropped. After crashing we all look around and it is pitch black (for me at least), then we hear a female-like voice saying, "Hello, please exit the elevator now before it explodes in 5 seconds...Goodbye."
      [My dream then skipped]
      The next thing I know, I am outside of the elevator climbing on a rope away from the explosions. "So now not only are we trying to escape, but something seems to be trying to kill us." I said. Everyone made it out safely surprisingly, after making sure, we headed off. We were running and came upon a wall with several door-shaped openings in it and beyond the wall were four turrets that seemed to be shooting at two large "Big Daddies" (from the game Bioshock). They were in a huge room and there were serious battle marks all over the walls there. We heard explosions and gunfire from the other side of the room, it was extremely loud. We then used hand signals to traverse the "field", we decided to go one at a time and I was first. I waited for the turrets to turn towards the Big Daddies then I rushed for the other side of the room, dodging bullets as I ran. I made it out in one piece and waited for the others to come and everyone made it except for Bill sadly.
      We then made it to the "final stretch", there is just a single corridor with a window at the end. I don't know how far away we all were from the window but after I started out I never turned back. The reason why, was because the second we started running we heard several loud explosions and even the corridor itself seemed to be falling apart as we ran, so we all had to dodge debris. While I was running I seemed to be gaining incredible speed, I was running on Alex Mercer's level ([PROTOTYPE]). As I neared the window I put all of my energy into my legs and then I leaped, further than I ever thought I would. I soared out of the window, shattering it and landed on a nearby building. I looked back to see the building collapse and didn't see a trace of Zoey or Francis.

[My dream then somewhat repeated itself with a few differences]
      When I came around the corner to help Zoey we moved a lot faster, as if we knew she was going to be there. Then when we came to the elevator we all climbed on top of it and then scaled the ropes to the next top floor. Next, when we came to the "field" we all made it through, including Bill. But when it came to the "final stretch" only me and Francis made it; and instead of doing a large leap, we both did flips to scale down the building.
      [My dream skips again, but this time it goes on to explain how this happened to the building in the first place]
      I hear a scientist talking, saying that "The machines have malfunctioned". I come into the scene looked down a vent and see a larger Big Daddy with red eyes and it is going in the main part of the building and blowing it up. People in a room are throwing specialized bombs made to destroy Big Daddies, but its not even scratching it.
      [Then I wake up.....]
      Last edited by iSee_iBelieve; 07-17-2009 at 11:43 AM.

Planet DreamViews

Dream Journal Entry 2: 7/15/09 - 7/16/09

Dream Journal Entry 2: 7/15/09 - 7/16/09

1. [Sadly I can't remember the first dream I had this night].

2. [I can't remember a lot of this dream.]
      I was at this place with this girl (that I know in RL), and I got pushed into her and we started grinding/juking.
      [Thats all I can remember at this time.]

Planet DreamViews

Dream Journal Entry 3: 7/16/09 - 7/17/09

Dream Journal Entry 3: 7/16/09 - 7/17/09

1. [This dream has been my best in a while, but it gets fuzzy at time though, some things are even blanks.]
      I am in my neighborhood playing with my friend (I don't know him in RL), until something strange happened (I don't remember if it was a flash or anything), but we went to talk to someone and they just moaned like a mindless zombie. We got freaked out and thought we should see if there were any "regular" people left in our area. We headed to the High School that I am currently attending. On the way there, we saw people in their cars just staring into space, people were in the middle of the reads just limping around. So we got there and we asked our principal if we could use his inter-com (but we didn't think that he might have been affected), he slowly directed us to it. We walked up to it, picked it up and while he wasn't looking, we took his Bible and several other objects (since he was zombie-like and probably wouldn't miss it). As we were headed out of his office we heard him say,"Where is my Bible? It was right here!". After hearing that we dropped everything and ran off.
      [There was a major part after this, but I can't seem to remember it.]
      Me and my friend were outside me house chilling in the cul-de-sac, then an army of zombies surrounded us. Then an evil looking alien came from the midst of the group and said to me that either he was going to take me, or kill me. So he started to chase me, and in the middle of it, I thought to myself, "I have to be dreaming". (Then I became lucid) I stopped running and said to the alien, "You're not going to hurt me, if anything I'm going to hurt you!" Then the alien started running away from me, so I tried to use telekineses to pick him up, but it didn't work. I looked around for a second and then remember to clap/rub my hands together to strengthen my lucidity and control. Even before I did that I was extremely calm and the dream was clear (in all of my previous lucid dreams they would blur as soon as I gained lucidity.) At that time the zombies were gone and then I said, "I'm out of here." then jumped in the air attempting to fly. The first time I jumped I flapped my arms and I was very high in the air, but I shortly fell back down. I said, "I'm going to FLY!" then I leaped into the air while spinning in circles and the next thing I know, I am in the air flying.
      The second I noticed that I was in the air, I saw big rings with numbers in them (as if I would fly through them to get points). I didn't fly through the rings, but I began to fly forward at a slow speed. I then yelled, "I am going to fly faster" then I began to fly at jaw-dropping speeds. While flying I took note of the scenery; I saw huge trees, and small buildings, I even saw a train on a rail headed into the clouds. While flying I tried to go lower, but all I did was end up crouching while flying forward, so I decided to just go straight. I didn't do a lot of turning while flying because I decided to save that for a later lucid dream. (Then my dream ended a short time later).

Planet DreamViews

Dream Journal Entry 4: 7/17/09 - 7/18/09

Dream Journal Entry 4: 7/17/09 - 7/18/09

1. [There was a dream I had at this time, but I just remember a simple scene.]
      Me and two of my friends (that I knew in RL) were riding in a train together. We were all wearing huge, baggy pants and we had big thumb tacks in them to hold them together. [Thats the very end of my dream, because my cousin woke me up.]

Member Achievements:
      Made lots of Friends on DV Created Dream Journal Referrer Gold Tagger First Class Populated Wall 10000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      1000+
      Idaho
      DJ Entries
      Awesome! You should post here more.