LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      BONUS ENTRY OF
      SHOCKING RECALL

Yes? No? Maybe So? (Non-lucid)

SCENE DESCRIPTION DREAM LUCID

I was walking around my high school, though the halls were oddly empty. I ran into a classmate of mine; one I have sort of a crush for. I was taken aback by her exquisite beauty...she had dark brown eyes, fine black hair cut in a flirty, boyish bob, and a figure to die for. We started talking, leading to casual flirting. She started dropping some serious hints, which I failed to pick up on. I continued to chatter away, and a dark look clouded her face. She looked as if she wanted to claw my eyes out. I had offended her deeply. She told me she was just about ready to ask me out on a date, but not anymore. I apologized profusely, but she would have none of it. She turned on her heel and walked off.

I let her have her space, but I soon ran into her again. Again, I apologized left and right, owning up full responsibility to whatever I had done. She had cooled off, and was considering giving me a second chance when the dream ended.

I like these kinds of dreams...anything dealing with love, romance, or relationships sets me on a sort of tranquil melancholy for the rest of the day, which is a feeling I've become quite fond of. A feeling of longing, mixed with a tinge of regret, but also with the sheer joy of getting to experience something relating to a relationship.
      Serenity and OfficerFlake like this.

Click the sig for my Dream Journal
      444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      Many
      In a cold, cold place...
      DJ Entries
      Heh...I DO have semi romance-ish sort of dreams, but they aren't EVER that good. When something gets half good, I am then in 3rd person . Do you like this girl for real, or just in your dream?
      Mario92 and Serenity like this.
      If you see a strange typo in my post, blame my iPad for that.

Short story series about LD'ing:
      http://www.dreamviews.com/artists-corner/140705-short-story-series-community-involvement-needed.html#post1990516

Miss Sixy <span class='glow_FFFFFF'>Maria92</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by lucidreamsavy View Post
      Heh...I DO have semi romance-ish sort of dreams, but they aren't EVER that good. When something gets half good, I am then in 3rd person . Do you like this girl for real, or just in your dream?
      It's mostly a raw, physical attraction. Personality-wise, we'd clash all over the place in real life. But hey, a guy can dream...
      Serenity and OfficerFlake like this.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Well, You're Wrong. (Non-lucid)

Short fragment. I was sitting in Literature class. The dream was surprisingly lifelike. The teacher asked me to read the answer to a question we had done. I gave the answer, which satisfied her, until she asked for the second part of the question. I did a double-take, then looked on the homework sheet. Sure enough, it asked me to provide examples.

The dream skips a bit, right to the end, where she says that she won't be collecting the questions today. I have a chance to make up the work, but I thought, "screw it. No fecking way am I doing more work."

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

Unwilling, Improper EspadaInMyCloset's Avatar
      LD Count
      Quote Originally Posted by Mario92 View Post
      Well, You're Wrong. (Non-lucid)

Short fragment. I was sitting in Literature class. The dream was surprisingly lifelike. The teacher asked me to read the answer to a question we had done. I gave the answer, which satisfied her, until she asked for the second part of the question. I did a double-take, then looked on the homework sheet. Sure enough, it asked me to provide examples.

The dream skips a bit, right to the end, where she says that she won't be collecting the questions today. I have a chance to make up the work, but I thought, "screw it. No fecking way am I doing more work."

For some reason I always get dreams where I did the homework wrong, or failed the test, or something, and everyone looks at me really weird. I'm always devistated, and here you are, in your dream, not giving a fuck.

I need to follow your example....
      Mario92, Serenity and OfficerFlake like this.

Go insane for me, I'm that selfish you see
      We're a wicked rhyme, a line followed
      By the darkest picture, making everyone cry

LD Count
      100+
      USA
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by EspadaInMyCloset View Post
      For some reason I always get dreams where I did the homework wrong, or failed the test, or something, and everyone looks at me really weird. I'm always devistated, and here you are, in your dream, not giving a fuck.

I need to follow your example....
      This. =P Haven't had many of those dreams recently though.

Old Dream Journal
      Competition Tasks: Fly, Telekinesis, Element Manipulation

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      To the Failboat! (Non-lucid)

In this dream, my English teacher was pure evil. She had given us two books to read at the same time; one book I had forgotten about entirely, and as a class, we hadn't touched it in a long time. On the active book, she kept handing out vile quizzes that I kept scoring very poorly on. She then gave out a quiz on the book we hadn't picked up in months; I failed miserably. My mom was harping on me to get better grades, and I was panicking because this was the last semester before I graduated with a perfect 4.0 GPA.

Gee, thanks a lot, Espanda.

Yakking Around (Non-lucid)

Sort of a continuation of the last dream, but nothing like it. I had been transported inside the book; I was living through it...well, sort of. I saw the main character come up this big, rocky hill to these hot springs. The springs themselves were unusual. They were made of wooden barrels cut in half. Folks were sitting in the barrels, and off to the side, there was a special tub just for the local yaks. The people who ran the spa would hoist the beasts in and out...they smelled of wet dogs. The sky was gray, and the ground was covered in loose, jagged rocks. It was an old farming village, by the looks of things.

I found a proper set of springs wedged in back, where I joined my sister. A big, hairy man was there, complaining about how the similarities between the water in the tub and in the air caused it to freeze on his skin. A thin layer of ice was indeed clinging to his arms.

The Indoor Lake (Non-lucid)

This dream was just pure win. I was hanging around this massive indoor lake. People had speedboats under these enormous wooden contraptions, despite the fact that there was nothing to shelter the boats from. Think of them as big, floating, wooden garages. The detail in the structures was amazing. Everyone had a similar structure...big, thick wooden beams, polished smooth, with the grain still showing; large black fasteners and bolts; and green-painted roofs made of tin. The lake had a bend, and curved out of sight behind a wall. The facility the lake was housed in didn't block out the sun; rather, it just let it filter in through this semi-opaque plastic material. As it was sunset, this gave the entire place a warm glow about it.

I asked a classmate of mine how they got the structures in the water in the first place. He explained that they began by sinking a 1,000 pound sandbag in the water, in any spot they pleased. They then had to look for some sort of anchor point or rail, which was hidden beneath the grime and muck at the bottom of the lake. He was going to explain more, but the dream ended.

Choking the Chicken (Non-lucid)

Get your mind out of the gutter!

In this dream, I had to square off against my arch-nemesis; a squat, toadish woman who existed to make my life a living hell. I was chasing her around this building; the coward wouldn't hold still. I cornered her in a room, and she ambushed me. I overpowered her, then wrapped my hands around her neck. I explained to her that I would not kill her, just make her unconscious. She seemed to accept this, and eventually passed out. I scooped her up and delivered her to the proper authorities, explaining that she just fainted for no particular reason. The dream ends.
      Last edited by Mario92; 02-26-2010 at 06:04 PM.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      100+
      USA
      DJ Entries
      Nice recall. The last two dreams are awesome.

Old Dream Journal

DJ Entries
      Subscribed

Choking the Chicken (Non-lucid)
      Your dreams are darned funny (+titles too )
      Mario92, OfficerFlake and Serenity like this.
      All experiences portrayed in this game are for entertainment purposes only.
      In the real world refrain from using superpowers, obey the laws of physics and be sure to always wear your seatbelt.

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Cessna Bike and Dream Control (Non-lucid)

In this dream, I was hanging around school, when I thought how cool it would be if my bike had airplane wings. It was a windy day, and I wouldn't be surprised if I could get airborne. I looked away and looked back, and there were wings for my bike, mounted on top, Cessna-style. I was almost late for class, so I had to walk the bike to the bike racks. I was worried about the wings being cumbersome for other people.
      There was a big ditch behind the bike racks. Many signs were posted, saying things like "Hide your work!" and "Shut up!", implying that the ditch was there for people to toss the big items that nobody wanted around. There was a lot of vegetation and long grass, and I didn't want my bike-plane in it. I walked it back over to the normal bike racks, which had become very, very long. There were some spots taken, and some that weren't. I found two spots side-by-side. Somehow, I managed to detach the wings of the bike-plane and fold them in two. I then thought how cool it would be if I could fold them a few more times, which I was able to do. I remember congradulating myself for "installing that feature." I had two bikes now; one had these hideous yellow fenders. I chained them together with the same chain, and leaned the wings on the back of a fence, all casual-like.

Star Wars and the Stealth Fighter (Non-lucid)

This was a very fun, lifelike video game dream. I was the commander of an army of 34; it was our job to reach Darth Vader and slay his Storm Trooper army. The skies were red, the clouds were black, and the ground was the color of coal. A large, craggy peak jutted up from the landscape, signifying the location of Vader's hideout. I ordered my army to attack, perhaps a bit prematurely. While they marched on, I found a stealth fighter, equipped with heat-seeking omni-missiles, machine guns, and a turbo boost. I shot into the air and covered my troops as they bravely marched into battle. I strafed the enemy, making several passes with the machine gun, and letting loose a few missiles. My troops were holding out, but steadily dropping off. I was down to 29 before too long. Somehow, I found a feature that would let me turn all my troops into women, which I promptly did.

Now, I had to go and kill Vader. I found him standing on a bridge, wielding a light saber, as if challenging me to a duel. I thought, "screw this," and shot off an omni-missile. The missile blasted Vader square on, throwing him into the great abyss. But, now a new threat had emerged; an unmanned drone craft was bombing my troops, causing heavy losses. I had to destroy that aircraft.

The enemy ship was fast and nimble, and I couldn't lock on with the missiles. My only hope was to chase it down and blast it out of the sky with the machine guns. Somehow, I collided with the ship and ended up stuck inside the control room inside my ship. I fired the machine guns, but nothing happened. I got an idea, though. I jumped out of my stealth ship, set the self-destruct on the enemy ship, hit the eject button to open the top, then climbed into my ship and blasted off. I landed a short time later to many cheers and applause. I remarked something like, "Thank God all the soldiers were female!" The dream ends.

Fuel Additive Fun (Non-lucid)

In this dream, a cutie classmate of mine was stopping by the dealership I work at to pick up a few gallons of fuel additive. We had some of this thick, orange gunk, but all the containers had random crap and pellets stuffed into them. One had packing peanuts, one had cardboard junk, another had rat poison, and still another had styrofoam. The label said that the pellets were there to preserve freshness...I wasn't buying it. I rummaged about on the shelf and finally found one that was free of floating crap. As I was about to ring her up, the dream ended.

Thanks, Ruba! Glad you like them.
      ruba, OfficerFlake and Serenity like this.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

DJ Entries
      First two were epic, the bikeplane is definitely going to be one of my dream goals It would be a fun way of transportation in the LD world!
      edit:
      Looks like you have a great recall :O
      Last edited by ruba; 02-27-2010 at 06:20 PM.

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Bonus Entries of
      SHOCKING RECALL!

Dream Journal Fragment (Non-lucid)

In this fragment, I was on the computer, checking out the DJ program; specifically, the stats page. I was playing with ways to reorganize the journal. I found out that, not only did I have a lot more points than I thought I did, but also that I was light years ahead of James, firmy cemented in the lead.

Bruises and Contusions (Non-lucid)

Short dream. I was standing in my house in the summer. It was a bright day, and my mom and sis were dressed in summer clothes. My sis walked by me, and said that I had "lightning on my arm." I looked down, only to find two or three massive, dark-purple bruises on my arm. They were so large, my mom asked if I was trying to make a fashion statement. I don't remember where they came from for certain, but my sis said that I was lifting a lot of weights the day before, which could have caused it.

Rosetta Stone Caution (Non-lucid)

I was at work again in this dream. I was telling my co-worker about the Rosetta Stone program I just jacked. She warned me to be careful with that, and to only use it once I got to college; otherwise, my parents would become suspicious, and that would be bad news for me.

Thanks, Ruba! This was my first 6-dream night. ^_^
      OfficerFlake and Serenity like this.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

DJ Entries
      6dreams1night

That's pretty insane, I wonder how many the "world record" would be
      All experiences portrayed in this game are for entertainment purposes only.
      In the real world refrain from using superpowers, obey the laws of physics and be sure to always wear your seatbelt.

Unwilling, Improper EspadaInMyCloset's Avatar
      LD Count
      [QUOTE=Mario92;1351436]

Gee, thanks a lot, Espanda. [/INDENT]

Oopsy Daisy

And lol 'THank GOd all the soldiers were female!'
      Last edited by EspadaInMyCloset; 02-27-2010 at 08:13 PM.

Go insane for me, I'm that selfish you see
      We're a wicked rhyme, a line followed
      By the darkest picture, making everyone cry

LD Count
      Many
      In a cold, cold place...
      DJ Entries
      6 dreams!

If only I could remember that many. I think that I DO sorta VAGUELY remember 3 or 4 dreams in the morning, but only try to remember 1 or 2 in detail, so I forget the other ones. Hence why mine are sometimes fairly long. PLUS, I don't write them right away in the morning .

http://www.dreamviews.com/artists-corner/140705-short-story-series-community-involvement-needed.html#post1990516

DJ Entries
      Nice job!

My best night so far was 4 dreams.
      Mario92 and OfficerFlake like this.

Deactivated
      Well. Someones recall is very good lately. Great to see. I also like the detail you are going into with the descriptions lately Makes this much more invisionable.

LD Count
      100+
      USA
      DJ Entries
      Now, I had to go and kill Vader. I found him standing on a bridge, wielding a light saber, as if challenging me to a duel. I thought, "screw this," and shot off an omni-missile. The missile blasted Vader square on, throwing him into the great abyss.
      This.

Out of curiosity, are the bonus entries dreams that you remember later in the day, or do you put them in to break up the nights where you remember lots of dreams? Or something else?

Old Dream Journal

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Mayhem in Chemistry Class (Non-lucid)

This dream was a bit ridiculous, and I'm quite amazed I never became lucid. I was in my chemistry class, though it was very different. Bright light was coming in from the right-hand wall, which had been entirely replaced with glass. The desks were atop steps, or tiers. Two spirits resided in the filing cabinets at the back of the classroom; they had bodies, but they had atrophied and decomposed terribly. They refused to inhabit them, as that would forever tarnish my teacher's name as "the goblin teacher." I had a feeling they were brown nosers. A blue cave thing was in one corner of the classroom.

The teacher had given us an assignment. I went to the back of the room, into the haunted file cabinets, and pulled out a file left by the brown-nosing spirits called "The ultimate assignment packet." I was gonna blow my classmates out of the water. I began filling in the questions, but soon hit a brick wall. We were doing experiments, and I had not collected any experimental data. The teacher quickly turned this into a game of advanced rock-paper-scissors, in which we had to keep coming up with compounds that trump the other team's. I had essential oils at my disposal, and kept countering the other team perfectly. Somehow, the enemy cornered us, and I had to pull out the trump card: lavender oil. Supposedly, it was able to completely undo the effects of the last chemical the other team played, but it was extremely toxic in the long run. The other team conceded defeat, and we all returned to our seats.

My father had appeared somewhere along the line, and was blowing bubbles with the lavender oil, which greatly distressed my teacher.

...the dream continues on, but I'll stop here, for the sake of length.

Cavemen Days (Non-lucid)

...continued from Mayhem in Chemistry Class

I took a dive through the blue cave at the back of the classroom and popped out in some strange world. The cave was still there, so I threw myself back into it, and came out in this unusual era of human history. My chemistry teacher was there, but he was dressed in a leopard-skin toga, babbling nonsense; he had become a stoner. A few classmates were there, doing nothing of particular interest. Most were standing, not moving. One tall girl was reading. For some reason, this angered me, and I shouted something at them about not wanting to do anything ever. I took a look around.
      Pine trees were sprinkled about. The blue sky had white, puffy clouds in it. A thick mat of pine needles covered the forest floor. A cliff was ahead, and behind it were gathering storm clouds.

I ran to the cliff, trying to get a count on the number of storm clouds. They looked loose and thin, like the white ones, but a very ominous shade of gray. A boy was shouting to a man on the other side of the cliff, who couldn't hear him, about the oncoming storm. I took a quick tally, and found five of the dark clouds approaching fast. I held up a hand, fingers splayed, to try and show the man, and pointed at the clouds. He didn't understand at all. I was hopping up and down now, as there were a total of seven clouds. I couldn't stay any longer. I tore back through the forest, warning everyone about the oncoming storm, and dove back into the cave. I didn't teleport this time. Instead, I drew an animal skin over the entrance and nailed it in place. Then I took a soggy blanket and did the same. The blanket was green plad fleece, and when I pulled it tight over the top of the door, a large volume of muddy water came out.

The wind hit like a hurricane, tearing at my hut. I was worried about being swept away. Some wind found a crack at the bottom of the door, and tore around my little hut. Stuff went whipping about. This boy who was next to me commented that if this was Zeus's doing, he would have given us warning first. A girl began commenting on how she used to sacrifice some of her blood to the gods, and that she had almost lost a hand in doing so. They suggested that, if we forsake Zeus, he would punish the rogue gods who whipped up such a storm without his consent. The two started wailing and flailing about. I shut my eyes, and I was in my own room once more. Wind was coming in through the open window; a bit of fabric hanging from the ceiling was blowing around. I was back home, safe and sound. The dream ended.

New puppy fragment. (Non-lucid)

Prior to the epic dream(s) above, I had three dreams prior. I jotted notes down, but most of the dreams are lost. One dream I remember is where my parents brought home two new puppies; cute, brown, floppy-eared, sleek-coated babies. They were so cute and affectionate. "Apologize" is also written down in my DJ for some reason; I'm afraid that bit is lost.

Smog? (Non-lucid)

Another fragment. It had something to do with haze or smog. It was a very gray, very cloudy day. The fog was very thick, and virtually impossible to see through. My sister was there, as well.

The Stalker Email (Non-lucid)

(Recently, my mother's co-worker received an email sent by someone on facebook. The email was incredibly creepy and stalker-like, when it should have been something like, "Would you like to get a cup of coffee?")

My mother was making fun of the stalker email, reading it out loud. We were all laughing about how pathetic this dude must be, laughing harder and harder with each line.
      Serenity likes this.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Hidden View Post
      This.

Out of curiosity, are the bonus entries dreams that you remember later in the day, or do you put them in to break up the nights where you remember lots of dreams? Or something else?
      Ah, good question. I've been meaning to put something in the first post explaining them better. Basically, they are dreams I recall later in the day, or dreams that otherwise manage to miss the initial post before someone else responds.
      Serenity likes this.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      100+
      USA
      DJ Entries
      Ah, good question. I've been meaning to put something in the first post explaining them better. Basically, they are dreams I recall later in the day, or dreams that otherwise manage to miss the initial post before someone else responds.
      Ah, okay.

The chem/caveman dream is awesome! Nice recall too; you seem to be on a roll.
      Serenity and Mario92 like this.

Old Dream Journal

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Driving, Biking, and Parkour (Non-lucid)

I started out at the community college; I had to drive home. Luckily, there was a traffic light. Unfortunately, it was pure chaos. I went to make a right-hand turn. I got the "special" arrow and made the turn, but oncoming traffic also had the green light. I barely avoided a crash as I punched it to get out of the way.

I ended up in school; specifically, the hallways. I was on a bike, learning how to shift gears. The hallways were fecked up beyond all reason. There were big hills, bumps, twists, hard turns, and epic drops. I was having a lot of difficulty managing the gears, especially on the uphill bits, and so was slow and out of breath much of the time. After a bit, I ditched the bike and started doing parkour, which was just plain epic. I jumped and leapt and did running wall-flips, all without spraining an ankle.

Sailor Homer (Non-lucid)

Back at school again, there was something going on with vortexes and pan-dimensional wormholes. I stepped in one, and ended up in a new and freaky-ass universe. I was in the countryside, along with the Sailor Warriors, all of whom were powered down. They had taken somewhat human forms, but still retained an air of anime about them...Venus was quite cute.

There was a brief mental flash, and I saw Homer from the Simpsons power up into sailor form. He had become a massive stump/tree thing. I didn't know his power, but I knew where he was. The other warriors (I had become one of them, minus the gender swap. Damn.) were cleaning up the yard in what appeared to be Level 1. A thunderstorm was on the way, and thunder occasionally sounded. I decided to take a portal to Level 5 and see what was up with the Homer Tree.

I got there, and found two bright-green vines planted in the earth. I grabbed one, which pulled free, and started running. Homer (now an immobile hunk of wood) let out more slack to accomodate my mission. I took off in the wrong direction, toward a place of copious plant life. I began hurling the vine onto plants; the vine sensed and absorbed energy from any plant, as well as plants that touched the main plant.
      These ended up glowing magnificent shades of red and purple, breaking up the gray landscape. The plants to that point had all been an unusual shade of gray.

I raced across the landscape at breakneck speeds...it was a lot of fun running that fast. I chucked the vine everywhere, creating what appeared to be a system of telephone wires. I reached a barbed wire fence, and knew I had taken a wrong turn. I teleported back to the Homer tree and grabbed the other vine. I was going to go back into the forest, but take a different route.

I hit the fence again, realized I was doing it wrong, and warped back to the other warriors. They were still picking up the lawn. I pitched in for a bit, then went back to Level 5.
      The thunderstorm was closer than ever; lighting and thunder were becoming more frequent, and the skies were getting darker. It had not yet begun to rain, but I expected it to any moment. A new vine had sprouted from the Homer Tree. This time, I went in the direction opposite the forest, and came on a large pit of dirt. The pit needed excavating; signs were posted, offering people to fill holes using the dirt in the excavation area. All the holes were filled; the vine became a vaccuum cleaner. I started sucking up the dirt, which was loose and very dark. The dream ended somewhere around here.

Prom Plans (Non-lucid)

I was talking to one of the ladies who works in the office at my school about prom. She asked who I was going to take, and then remarked that it was nice that there were so many pretty girls around the school. I agreed with this, and made a comment that it was pleasant that there weren't a lot of dogs running around. She had a cute daughter, so I didn't comment too much on the matter. I was hoping she'd recommend me to her.

In the end, I said that I was considering asking the girl in my Chem class to go with me. The office lady agreed with my decision, and encouraged me to do so.

Copacabana (Non-lucid)

I was talking with my mother about the Copacabana. The conversation began when I sang a bar or two from the song. She told me she didn't much care for the song, or the club that inspired it. I asked if it was because the club was racist, and she said that was a part of the problem. I thought she was being too sensitive, but didn't dare say so.

Prom Night? (Non-lucid)

I was at my high school, yet again, in a suit and tie. There were a lot of people in formal dressware, but I didn't see too many fabulous dresses on the ladies. It appeared to be prom night, and I was in charge. I walked through the foyer, greeting a few people, and ultimately made my way to the principle's office. I took a seat in the big chair and watched events unfold. The real principle came in and gave me some paperwork to file, which I resented. A couple of annoying dudes also commented that my pants were designed for women, which was true. I couldn't find any other pants that fit properly. The difference, though, was hardly noticeable.

People came to this counter to be helped. I found this to be bogus, remarking that I should be out in the party, and people should suck it up and help themselves.
      Serenity likes this.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

DJ Entries
      Amg a sailor moon related dream! *Jealous* I know I've had two lately, but I can't recall them!

Also parkour = awesomeness!!
      Mario92 likes this.

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Old Man and the Sky (Non-lucid)

I was walking through a park at night, when I came across a poor old man. Out of compassion, I took the old man back home to get him fed. He stopped on our porch, however, to gaze at the moon. It was big and bright, and the skies were fantastic. Just then, though, the power lines began to grow. This massive structure started unfolding from one of the phone poles, and the lines jumped up about 50 feet in the air, growing beacons as they did so. The moon was almost obscured by this gunmetal gray building, which contained a rotating satellite dish.

At chem class the next day, I recounted the series of strange events from last night. My teacher asked if we had gotten tension readings and calculated the precise length of the lines from here to kentucky or something. I told her we didn't, and when I asked if we could still get credit for the lab (it was late), she just sort of shook her head.

Brake. BRAKE!! (Non-lucid)

I was somehow my sister in this dream. She was either in gym class, or just out of gym class. I hopped in my car and drove down the highway. It was gray and raining out; I passed the gym teacher on the way down. Suddenly, though, I realized I had made a wrong turn, and needed to flip a u-turn. I put on my right-hand turn signal as I zipped down the highway, thinking that I would pull into one of the local businesses. I found a car dealership on the side of the highway, and aimed for the driveway. The brakes on the car weren't up to date, however. I slid right past the drive, turned a 180, and ended up in the scrub. Brilliant.

I gunned it and made it back to the drive, then executed a left-hand turn. As I did so, the disembodied voices of my coworkers filled my ears. They were talking about how the highway was barren only a decade ago, and that so many local businesses had sprung up. One of them remarked that in another 10 years, with the way the economy was going, the highway would be barren once more.
      Serenity likes this.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      Many
      In a cold, cold place...
      DJ Entries
      Nice. You didn't bring a girl home, but an old man. What were you thinking?! I'm sure your mother wasn't upset by that

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast