Miss Sixy <span class='glow_FFFFFF'>Maria92</span>'s Avatar
      LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Bonus Entry of Shocking Recall!

Banana Pups (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Okay, to me, this dream was really cool. It was spring, and I was outside, tending to the plants, lawn, etc. I noticed that just beneath a fine layer of thawing snow, there was a brown banana leaf. I followed the wilted stem back to the source: a massive banana pup. It was about a foot and a half high, and was growing right through the asphalt of the street. It had sent out runners every which way, and many many new banana tree pups were sprouting up, growing through the road, and headed straight for the house. I was amazed that this banana tree had survived all winter, and I rationalized that it had gotten there when I planted it last year in the summer. I panicked when I saw the runners headed straight for the house. My first thought was, "Oh, crap." The dream ended shortly after this.

Click the sig for my Dream Journal
      444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

Deactivated
      LOLWUT!?

Panicked as they ran for your house?
      Mario92, Xedan, Serenity and 1 others like this.

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Bob-ombs and Easter Island Heads (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

This dream didn't make a whole lot of sense. Somehow, my family had been thrown back in time and transported to a strange place. My dream took place from the third-person view point, like a video game. Our task was rather simple: to blow up rocks in a puzzle-solving fashion and form the Easter Island Heads. Bob-ombs were the main explosive of choice, though it was difficult to coerce them toward the rock face. The whole place had this orange-ish sort of glow about it. The dream ended after the first explosion had been made and I was trying to form a second one.

Music Books (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Another dream that didn't make a lot of sense. Apparently, I was downloading music in pdf format, and trying to convert it into mp3 format. It didn't work out so well. In addition, there were errors in the book forms that needed to be corrected, but this rendered the entire file useless.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

Banned
      LD Count
      LOL I UNNO
      Wherever major appliances are sold!
      DJ Entries
      The heads are called Moai

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Dust in the Wind (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

In this dream, I am online on the DV forums (yet again). I believe Invader (Darth Vader) posted this picture of an artsy medallion type thing. It was a piece of bronze, I think, carved to look just like a bunch of tiny people. Some were falling out of the medallion, others were hanging on for dear llife. It was a very pretty and detailed piece. The whole thing was nailed to a moss-covered log over a pond. Somehow, the thread turned into a discussion on how mankind will ultimately fade away into extinction, and all the changes we've made to the world will be swallowed up by nature in due time.

Ye Olde Village (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

A very interesting one, this dream. It took place in three different perspectives. First, I was sitting in my English class, where the teacher is talking to us about the olden days; the days where butter was churned by hand, people had to chop their own firewood, and basically how much life sucked. The scene skips to me playing a video game based on some old town. My first task was to visit the wood chopper and bring firewood to poor Mrs. Smith. I got as far as Madam Smith's door when the point of view changed once more. Now I'm a spectator to the real-life old town village. There is a small dinner party gathered up in this house, which is dark, grimy, and poorly lit. The dream ends with Mrs. Smith throwing a fit over her stove.

Fifth Lucid Discussion Fragment (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Not the most vivid dream in the world, but I think it's worth mentioning. I remember waking up in my dream and thinking that I had had my fifth lucid. I found this to be utterly remarkable; having two lucid dreams in one week, yet alone a month. I was elated, but the dream either ends there or fades beyond my memory.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

DJ Entries
      I'd still count it as a lucid dream, even if it only lasted 3 seconds. The fact is, you realised you were dreaming.

Banned
      LD Count
      LOL I UNNO
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by eternalstar01 View Post
      I'd still count it as a lucid dream, even if it only lasted 3 seconds. The fact is, you realised you were dreaming.
      This. I only remember looking at my hand and thinking in my most recent lucid. Nothing at all happened, and I didn't remember any other part of the dream.

By the way, how do you change the font color in the program? I just added my first program-formatted non-lucid and I don't care much for the blue color.

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by eternalstar01 View Post
      I didn't realize it, though...I had a false awakening and ended up thinking that I had had a lucid dream, when in reality it never quite clicked.

Quote Originally Posted by Xedan View Post
      This. I only remember looking at my hand and thinking in my most recent lucid. Nothing at all happened, and I didn't remember any other part of the dream.

By the way, how do you change the font color in the program? I just added my first program-formatted non-lucid and I don't care much for the blue color.
      Under "settings," you click the "lucid" on the white background and pick the new color.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Skul and the Zelda Riddle (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

I was with my sister. We had down the big globe and were looking at different countries. Thjis was like no globe I've ever seen before, and all the countries were scrammbled and chaotic. One country was Skul, a small spit of land around Russia and Greenland. It had come under Japanese oppression, and the only way to liberate the country was to cross a narrow land bridge to Russia and call in reinforcements. The land bridge was just like a Zelda game, and phantom knights were patrolling the bridge. An advice sign suggested that I lure them off the cliff, but also recommended that I dind't use bombs to do it with. This left me confused and wondering what to do.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      Many
      In a cold, cold place...
      DJ Entries
      Huhh...you get dreams where you KNOW you're in a foreign country sometimes. I wish I had dreams like that! Not the random annoying crap I get
      If you see a strange typo in my post, blame my iPad for that.

Short story series about LD'ing:
      http://www.dreamviews.com/artists-corner/140705-short-story-series-community-involvement-needed.html#post1990516

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Hehe, my dreams as of late have been very strange, and aren't making much sense. Hopefully, I'll start getting some decent sleep in the near future and things will clear up.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

Deactivated
      Quote Originally Posted by lucidreamsavy View Post
      Huhh...you get dreams where you KNOW you're in a foreign country sometimes. I wish I had dreams like that! Not the random annoying crap I get
      My dreams are always like this. I am always aware of all my dream content... But just not aware of the fact that it IS a dream.

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      White-haired Girl (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Hahah, I had a dream with Xedan's dream guide in it. It wasn't all that fancy, and the memory is dim, but I definitely remember the white-haired girl. I believe I was giving her a haircut...and I remember that a lot of compliments were being exchanged. It was definitely a happy dream.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

Banned
      LD Count
      LOL I UNNO
      DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Mario92 View Post
      White-haired Girl (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Hahah, I had a dream with Xedan's dream guide in it. It wasn't all that fancy, and the memory is dim, but I definitely remember the white-haired girl. I believe I was giving her a haircut...and I remember that a lot of compliments were being exchanged. It was definitely a happy dream.
      You don't know her! I've never found an accurate picture of her so you couldn't possibly know her! Just kidding. That's cool you saw 'her'

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      The alarm clock is killing my recall, which has been sucking as of late anyway. I really should build it back up again...

Hacker Fragment (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Only a short fragment in which I meet a 38-year-old failure of a man who has dedicated his career to being a youtube pirate.

LDS and Lucid Fragment (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Another short fragment. When I asked myself whether or not I ever realized I was dreaming, I recalled a tiny blip involving LDS, DV, and a very long...something. This something was either a bar code, number sequence, or word.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      Many
      In a cold, cold place...
      DJ Entries
      I am not AT ALL surprised that, of all nights, you dreamt about me last night!

http://www.dreamviews.com/artists-corner/140705-short-story-series-community-involvement-needed.html#post1990516

DJ Entries
      Quote Originally Posted by Mario92 View Post
      The alarm clock is killing my recall, which has been sucking as of late anyway. I really should build it back up again...

Hacker Fragment (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Only a short fragment in which I meet a 38-year-old failure of a man who has dedicated his career to being a youtube pirate.
      I hear you, on the alarm clock. Though, this morning, I managed to get some really decent recall, even though I got woke up by my alarm.

And this, specifically...
      Perhaps your dream was warning you?!

All in jest!

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Relevant Party Dream (Non-lucid)

NON-DREAM DREAM LUCID

Riding on the heels of the news that I have been admitted to the Davidson Honors College, a dream about celebrating popped up. The dream began just after school got out. I had to go to work, which was apparently at Best Buy now. So many things were wrong with this dream that should have made me lucid. I drove the short distance to the local pre-school, for god-knows-what reason. My family caught up to me and followed me inside. The kids were playing something together as a group, but there was one chubby kid who had made a true masterpiece. Using those little beads you melt together, he had created a six-foot-tall portrait of Godzilla Takes Tokyo. There was Godzilla, who now had about twelve arms in the picture. There were buildings and cars. Planes were flying about, as were choppers. There was even a UFO that launched heat-seeking balls of energy that flew at the cars and caused them to flip over, all in the picture. I asked the teacher how the little boy had done all of this, and she told me that she had added the "magic" using photoshop. She just couldn't stand to see such a great work of art stand still.

As we were leaving the preschool, my mom took out a bag of fancy bonbons. There were only three left, and she wondered where the hell they had all gone to. I had only had one or two, so I immediately suspected my sister, who has a tendency to chow down on things when you aren't looking. I told my mother that it was not me, then strode out of the school. I had to get to work, as it was getting late out. The sky was already dark, and the parking lot lights had come on. A voice called out, and I turned around. My dad lobbed one of the three chocolates to me. I missed the catch, and it started to roll. He quickly fired off the other two, only one of which I was able to pluck from the air. The others were rolling down the parking lot, and I had to run to catch up to them. I finally grabbed the two, one of which I unwrapped and ate. There had apparently been a tear in the wrapper, as at first it tasted gritty and sort of like mud. After this, though, it was sweet and very creamy. I pocketed the other two, and made my way back to my car.

I got in and threw the car in reverse. I looked in the rear-view just in time to see a glorious accident unfold. Ah, whatever...at least my way was clear now. I began to back up, only to realize that there was a very large truck parked right behind me. I slammed on the brakes, but the car continued to slip backward. I threw the car in drive just as I was about to scrape the truck. I was now going forward, but now I was headed right for another car. I hit the brakes again, but the car continued to go forward. I chucked the car into reverse again, and finally cleared the hazards. With that, I proceeded to my place of work.

I found a new parking lot, but it was the wrong one. Luckily, Best Buy now had a door on the side of the building that led right to this parking lot. Too late to care, I hurried inside, and the dream ended.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

DJ Entries
      Omg, whenever I get behind the wheel of a car in my dreams, I'm a terror on the road (driving on the wrong side, etc)...

Oh wait, I'm a terror on the roads IRL, too

Isn't it funny how something can pop up early, like going to work... a million things can happen in between, and yet your dream comes back to it?

There was a dream two nights ago I should'a got lucid from. I was in gym class playing volleyball with a heavy deflated ball that I was having troubles holding/picking up. W.T.F?

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Yeah, I'm a menace to society in my dream car, too. I love tearing through residential neighborhoods at 45 mph, sending people fleeing for their lives.

Yeah, that was a really strange dream you had.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

Member Achievements:
      1000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      Haha, I hate how things are just so obviously fake after you wake up! Oh, and congrats on the good news
      Mario92, Xedan, Serenity and 2 others like this.

LD Count
      Mortal Mist
      Seiren
      DJ Entries
      Thanks, man! I'm really looking forward to it.

444 Dreams Recalled
      13 Lucid Dreams

LD Count
      Many
      In a cold, cold place...
      DJ Entries
      Wow, Mario! A dream involving cars...I used to have dreams involving cars when I was younger with my sister. I'd always make her drive-because I was scared to. She seemed like an ok driver. A year ago, I started to be the one driving, before I started to drive, so, I must've been getting older/was ready for it.
      Mario92, Xedan, Serenity and 1 others like this.

Member Achievements:
      Referrer Bronze Tagger First Class 5000 Hall Points Veteran First Class
      LD Count
      Your dream journal is awesome, Mario.
      Xedan, Serenity and Mario92 like this.

Some Insane Bitch ReachingForTheDream's Avatar
      DJ Entries
      Just ran into your tea dream... freakin hilarious! xD
      Xedan, Serenity, Mario92 and 1 others like this.
      Lolwut.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast